Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is in for the same upgrade. I was worried that there is a choice between the factory and performance damper. My mind is now at ease as I really want the factory one and seeing that this is fitted..... phew

new skoens

i'm heavy on shoes (18 months max on a pair)

lets see if these Spaz jobbies can last a bit longer

attachicon.gifDSC_0423.JPG

Don't want to be negative, but my Spez shoes lasted a fraction of my Shimano's lifespan.  Rubber on soles broke out in chunks on portage section on W2W until bare plastic on the one side and the wire loops where the velcro straps feed through, started tearing the straps (in a non related time period).  Maybe I had a bad batch, but keep your eyes on these areas - and if it happens quickly, return them. All in great shoes for 3 months.

Edited by nox1111

Specialized Phenom Expert

Finally got measured and it turns out I need a wider saddle so got the 155mm. 

Could not believe how comfortable it was based on my previous saddles.

post-3414-0-91982600-1448363012_thumb.jpg

Don't want to be negative, but my Spez shoes lasted a fraction of my Shimano's lifespan.  Rubber on soles broke out in chunks on portage section on W2W until bare plastic on the one side and the wire loops where the velcro straps feed through, started tearing the straps (in a non related time period).  Maybe I had a bad batch, but keep your eyes on these areas - and if it happens quickly, return them. All in great shoes for 3 months.

I have also found that chunks break off the soles, but excellent shoes otherwise.

Edited by Blackbeard

one pink and one orange shoe lace will look better 

Think I will stick to the black laces :) Its a bit OTT with the orange laces already,

Edited by TheCannibal