Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Indeed, one needs alot more air, but that is to accommodate for the large negative air chamber.

So far its been working great.

I have just swapped my Debonair can for a normal volume can specifically due to having to run high pressures and pack it full of bands to get any sort of mid stroke support on my reign.

Gonna see how it rides at Conters tomorrow :)

Should be more progressive, and have more mid stroke support at the same sag level whilst also needing less pressure.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just swapped my Debonair can for a normal volume can specifically due to having to run high pressures and pack it full of bands to get any sort of mid stroke support on my reign.

Should be more progressive, and have more mid stroke support at the same sag level whilst also needing less pressure.

The Trance came with a fox float x which is awsome. Set it the normal way, 20% sag. Is that right? Do i need to run more air in it? So many thinfs to set and adjust on the thing...lol

The Trance came with a fox float x which is awsome. Set it the normal way, 20% sag. Is that right? Do i need to run more air in it? So many thinfs to set and adjust on the thing...lol

Depends what you want out of it. If you're going for an XC ride / race, 20% should be fine as it'll be far stiffer in the rear. But for general riding I'd say 25-30% sag on the rear, with gear, in the attack position (out the saddle)

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Depends what you want out of it. If you're going for an XC ride / race, 20% should be fine as it'll be far stiffer in the rear. But for general riding I'd say 25-30% sag on the rear, with gear, in the attack position (out the saddle)

Yeah, general riding for sure. Need to spend some time setting that baby up properly. Thanks

Shifting is smooth, just rode up and down the street after fitting it. Will take it for a proper ride this weekend and will then see what the "jump" feels like!

Think this is my next upgrade....keen to know how it pans out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tsek man. Tomorrow is a work day...

After work, numpty...

Get out the office at 4, on to the trails by 4h30 and enjoy.

Damn, lucky you. I only get to leave at 16H45. By that time traffic is killa

Damn, lucky you. I only get to leave at 16H45. By that time traffic is killa

if you are in the city, hook up with us for a before work mountain  ride ;)