Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's strictly a purchase...more finished the build of other purchases that makes up the 160mm hardtail jigsaw. I'm excited to get it out tomorrow and see if I can't crash! ;)

If you want to see more there are some other images in this fred: 

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/155830-what-does-bikehub-land-think-of-the-all-mountain-hardtail/page-12

post-15825-0-68937400-1484636537.jpg

Edited by hellocolour

This all happened in the last month. Slightly broke now....

http://i64.tinypic.com/2wdnam1.jpg

So that's why you training on the towel...

So that's why you training on the towel...

Yip................tears of joy.....................as well as pissing myself when I think about credit card balance

Folks have just come back from visiting relatives in Aus...

scored a luck with a few $ as a Christmas pressie from my Gran

got them to pick me up one of these :)

post-6012-0-07680700-1484928823_thumb.jpg

which is cool ... but not as cool as what my cousin sent for my little guy... :wub: HAD to share!

post-6012-0-56890900-1484928801_thumb.jpg

Finally received these in the mail from CRC, now I can finally start building my new Carbon Wheelset :clap:

Mine was delivered by a very nice man from DHL this morning. I nearly hugged him haha! Wheels being built as we speak :)

Picked these up this morning!

Spank Oozy Trail 345 29er rims 30mm internal diameter laced to Hope Pro 4 Boost Hubs with WTB Weirwolf and Vigilante tyres. So chuffed with this wheelset. Big thanks to the guys at Trailwolf for putting this together for me!

post-82251-0-67857400-1485258500_thumb.png

Spank Oozy Trail 345 29er rims 30mm internal diameter laced to Hope Pro 4 Boost Hubs with WTB Weirwolf and Vigilante tyres. So chuffed with this wheelset. Big thanks to the guys at Trailwolf for putting this together for me!

attachicon.gif20170124_134444.png

NIIIIIICE!!!

attachicon.gif20170124_134444.png

Good choice. I've been sticking with Spank since picking up some 26'r a few years ago and was utterly impressed with them. Got them on my 26'r, my 29'r and looking to grip some super wides for my 650b when I can find them. 

Good choice. I've been sticking with Spank since picking up some 26'r a few years ago and was utterly impressed with them. Got them on my 26'r, my 29'r and looking to grip some super wides for my 650b when I can find them. 

so where is your new ride's review tchjina?!?!?

Took the safety warnings on an over pressurised coke bottle to heart so bought one of these:

attachicon.gifPS1031.jpg

If anyone wants one drop me a PM. R850 plus courier.

Finally... a smart move..... :)

Think we need a review of it....