Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Its Hammer Time!

Plane^driver - how easy is it to fit the cassette - do you need the special tool?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see this on the bike

I got some stickers too when i got the goggles. They weren't free though.

10bux a pop. I figured why not.

Here it is on the bike...

Although not the kind of bike this forum is about.

post-10758-0-97419600-1490733096_thumb.jpg

Note to self... Quick links on a dirt bike chain are a LOT more effort than quick links on an MTB chain 

Edited by patches

Noice. :thumbup:

The coil for the Glory?

Yes. the 450 lbs spring that came with the frame is not for popcorn sized people.

Since they were only like 30 bucks each I bought a 325 and 300.

More amped for the tyres though. They look the business!

Lets hope they seat easy.

IT ARRIVED!!!!!

And not a moment too soon. I drove pass a DHL truck ealier and it reminded me to call them again when I got back. It didn't even occur to me that my package was probably inside on its way to me. That's how clouded my thought process has been lately. Stuck in the humdrum of 'things I have to do'

what a very racy looking mouse you have ..........

The Interceptor! Came free with my motherboard. 

Nifty little budget gaming mouse.

You can even adjust the weight by adding or removing tokens which slot in and out underneath.

Whats the dhl

The stuff on my desk ^_^

just don't break this one as well!

naah,I always put old RDs on my bikes so hopefully this will sort my problems,if it doesn't im going chainless :ph34r:

Edited by mongooser

Edge 520 from Evans Cycles, placed the order on Sunday, delivered by DHL this morning. That's quite good service in my book.attachicon.gif181.jpeg

How much did it end up costing you (delivery and VAT, duty, etc. included)? Really keen to get myself one as well, but can't really justify (to my wife) spending 6K on something that has only minor improvements on my watch...

How much did it end up costing you (delivery and VAT, duty, etc. included)? Really keen to get myself one as well, but can't really justify (to my wife) spending 6K on something that has only minor improvements on my watch...

if its on special, you can land it for around R3500

Just short of R3500 all inclusive, delivered.

This is for the device and mounts only.

Edited by bullet77