Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new second hand road "machine". Picked it up on Saturday. Would just like to adjust the saddle and stem, and purchase a pair of MTB cleats.

Don't change the pedals... get some beast carbon shoes! :)

Don't change the pedals... get some beast carbon shoes! :)

What's the average price for carbon shoes? On a bit of a tight budget at the moment so trying to save where I can :P

What's the average price for carbon shoes? On a bit of a tight budget at the moment so trying to save where I can :P

what is your reputation as a weekend warrior worth ?

get some white road shoes to match the bike   (but not white shorts :eek: )

nice bike enjoy it :thumbup:

Edited by bikebloke

what is your reputation as a weekend warrior worth ?

get some white road shoes to match the bike   (but not white shorts :eek: )

nice bike enjoy it :thumbup:

Thanks. Hoping to change from being a weekend warrior to spending more time on the saddle though :whistling: 

Used to ride to work and back a few years ago, not so safe to that these days, so I have to make other plans :D

those are a little low key for the Bellville circuit .... you going the whole stealth look?

27493_0_Schuh_Mavic_Alpine_weiss_Modell_

Buycycle just got a shipment of these at a really good price so I ordered a pair. 

Suitable for date night and perfect for Bellville's notorious underground brakedance gambling circut. 

I may or may not have done something quite silly... but awesome... but very 'stupid man'... but eyahhhhhhhh! 

Just waiting on the call to find out exactly how stupid excited poor much of a man child I actually am. Crossing fingers. 

post-15825-0-21852400-1477918978_thumb.jpg

those are a little low key for the Bellville circuit .... you going the whole stealth look?

Haha. I actually wanted the plain black ones but bought these just because they came in at a good price. At least now I can step up and show them kids I ain't just about beatboxing.

Because when someone challenges you to dance...

Dammit Skollie You better dance.

I may or may not have done something quite silly... but awesome... but very 'stupid man'... but eyahhhhhhhh! 

Just waiting on the call to find out exactly how stupid excited poor much of a man child I actually am. Crossing fingers. 

attachicon.gifwhatisit.jpg

TRANSITION IN BLUE?