Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

They are awesome. Only blow is they don't have a chain tool in there but weirdly there is space for spare links. R1200 is a fair amount for a mini tool but it's a nice, bling, bit of kit if you're not with a pack or saddle bag or a fanny pack. I remember Peaty and Mr Minn running them when they were doing they little Enduro adventure together in Italy. 

Oh man, a chain breaker would be the cherry on the cake here, but they don't want to take all the business away from S. hahaha

I am always hopeful there is someone out there with a breaker with him.

Jokes aside, I think Specialized are currently leading in the innovation/intergration sectors but for how long?

All these small companies are crawling up out of the wood works with very clever idea's.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since Specialized dropped the SWAT bomb on the cycling industry I have been quite jealous of folks able to carry integrated tools inside their bikes.

If I rode packless I used to be very limited with the things I carried. I mean a multi tool in the pocket just doesn't work for me because its damn uncomfortable, bouncing round in the rough, I used to just risk it and hope for the best, until today.

There are some very awesome products being releases in the cycling world and it seems tool integration is becoming a big thing, like it should.

This is the All In Multitool.

Ordered from the fantastic okes at allinmultitool.co.za.

You can bet there will be a video.... very soon

It's awesome but the price is way to steep for that amount of tools

Trying out these to see what the benefits are of clipless flat combos vs normal SPD mtb shoes.

So far really positive.

attachicon.gifDSC_7830.JPG

Where from?

just remember to remove it from your bike when you park somewhere to quickly run into the store ... you may just find some dodge guy filming himself trying to cut the bike off the rack and then rather deciding to take the multi-tool and run for it instead.

ah yeah dude, I very very seldom leave my bike on the back of my car now days. 

Someone told me of 2 bikes that was stolen on 1 rack just like that this past weekend in stellies this past weekend.

Also have to remember to remove before it goes to a friends house or a bike service, because you never know who' watching/waiting, jy weet?

Someone told me of 2 bikes that was stolen on 1 rack just like that this past weekend in stellies this past weekend.

Also have to remember to remove before it goes to a friends house or a bike service, because you never know who' watching/waiting, jy weet?

spoke to the person earlier this week who you are referring to ..... flipping frustrating....at least he has a brand new enduro in his garage now :P

spoke to the person earlier this week who you are referring to ..... flipping frustrating....at least he has a brand new enduro in his garage now :P

Well there's a happy ending. Thank goodness he has insurance, many people don't have that security. So keep em bikes safe at all times. We live in dangerous times.

Needed to replace my Rider Bi pedals when I smashed the right pedal against a root going through B-Gums a couple of weeks ago. 

Shimano M520 SPD

http://i.imgur.com/hyhZzw9.jpg

Needed to replace my Rider Bi pedals when I smashed the right pedal against a root going through B-Gums a couple of weeks ago.

Shimano M520 SPD

Great pedals, will definitely withstand a lot of bumps.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Shimano M520 SPD

Shimano spd's would have sliced that root to bits and still carried on spinning true for the next 10year's

This happened to me...with a twist...bike on rack, secured with cable lock...Thule towball rack "locked" to car towbar..the lock hadn't actually closed properly...popped into shop...while inside, dude comes running in, with my bike, still locked to the rack!!! Unbelievable, some oke had spotted the lock was not closed and sommer just lifted the whole rack with bike and made off down the street...random dude tackled him and brought the lot back to the shop!! This one week before Euro trip....!!

This happened to me...with a twist...bike on rack, secured with cable lock...Thule towball rack "locked" to car towbar..the lock hadn't actually closed properly...popped into shop...while inside, dude comes running in, with my bike, still locked to the rack!!! Unbelievable, some oke had spotted the lock was not closed and sommer just lifted the whole rack with bike and made off down the street...random dude tackled him and brought the lot back to the shop!! This one week before Euro trip....!!

WOW! That is all there is to say about that. You couldn't script it.

Omw dude. That is hectic.

You are very lucky there was someone around who gave a toss and took action against the prep.

I hope you bought him a case of bells?

Omw dude. That is hectic.

You are very lucky there was someone around who gave a toss and took action against the prep.

I hope you bought him a case of bells?

The guy wanted nothing, was just happy to catch a skelm!! Strange and wonderful world we live in!