Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, just want to test one first to see that it will fit

Look at the website it was tested on a spark, it can fit 2 bottles in a medium frame, 1x 500 and 1x 650.

Unfortunately when the shoot was done Lyne only had 2 650ml bottles with them, so it was shot with the spares bag.

My post above the bottle cage and bag will be going on a spark as well as the double bottle cage will be going on a spark

Look at the website it was tested on a spark, it can fit 2 bottles in a medium frame, 1x 500 and 1x 650.

Unfortunately when the shoot was done Lyne only had 2 650ml bottles with them, so it was shot with the spares bag.

My post above the bottle cage and bag will be going on a spark as well as the double bottle cage will be going on a spark

Very tempted to go for the spares-bag and one bottle in the Spark ....

I'll take some shots once fitted, the bike is currently on holiday in Hermanus

Would like really like to see the fit of the dual bottle cage in the Spark frame

I can confirm that it works like a charm on the Anthem. Bit fiddly to setup checking the various options but once sorted it's all good.

Would like really like to see the fit of the dual bottle cage in the Spark frame

I can confirm that it works like a charm on the Anthem. Bit fiddly to setup checking the various options but once sorted it's all good.

Are you talking about the flat top tube anthem or the curved top tube? I have the curved top tube Anthem; 120/110 travel and would love something like this.

Are you talking about the flat top tube anthem or the curved top tube? I have the curved top tube Anthem; 120/110 travel and would love something like this.

This one.ee7c3626fbba1c562bcbe12822942cb6.jpg