Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Will no longer have to get off and drop the post and then repeat to raise it again .... very simple, but adds dollops of flow to a ride vs stopping :)

Fiona is get very very close to being just right.

As seen in Ryan's car earlier today :)

post-5403-0-26535000-1373533322_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on hairy, admit it. You saw me shred on my command post on Wednesday morning and realised that your life will never be complete until you get one of these babies!

Come on hairy, admit it. You saw me shred on my command post on Wednesday morning and realised that your life will never be complete until you get one of these babies!

I first used a dropper post on a PYGA demo bike and it really really gets more "flow" into a ride ..... I also have gotten really tired of dropping my post and then stuffing about to the the height and alignment 100% again when raising the post again. How has your ride changed using the dropper?

I bought this.

Needs a lot of work, a new and better pot, she has been neglected.

Probably a year before she looks like she should.

post-4100-0-81683200-1373535536_thumb.jpg

I am sure you will do this anyway, but create a photo record of the transformation

I first used a dropper post on a PYGA demo bike and it really really gets more "flow" into a ride ..... I also have gotten really tired of dropping my post and then stuffing about to the the height and alignment 100% again when raising the post again. How has your ride changed using the dropper?

I don't fall on my head as much any more...

Lol, no it just feels like I have more maneuverability on the descents and sharps turns are better handled now because I can shift my weight more efficiently. Also having the saddle lower between my legs almost gives me steering with my thighs as well.

Best buy I've made since buying a K-way windbreaker.

By the way, I was wondering whether She-Hulk wouldn't be another name option :whistling:

By the way, I was wondering whether She-Hulk wouldn't be another name option :whistling:

She is not a tranny Nico :angry: ... Fiona works well for her

I am sure you will do this anyway, but create a photo record of the transformation

Pity I cut quite a few chunks of yesterday.

Pity I cut quite a few chunks of yesterday.

Dig it out the bin and place strategically below the tree for a "just trimmed" look

So Sad about those Captains......... How do the Ground controls compare?

haven't ridden them yet. i"m back down in cape town and my bike is still home (Rustenburg), so will only get it here in 3 weeks.