Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not even remotely weird that you were looking at his crotch and noticed that...

:D

[emoji4] I was trying to see all the marks after his fall.

All fine. Sprained right hand, bruised ribs, bruised jaw (upper area where the jaw joins the skull) and a chin the size of...

And a fat lip

Lol

Adcodol, anti inflams and valium for sleep. Now just to clean with savlon.

Savlon and a scrubbing brush to get rid of the farm particles!

Savlon and a scrubbing brush to get rid of the farm particles!

Yeah, luckily the dirt is dusty as hell so it came off under the tap at the bottom of the trail. The shower hurt like hell

Would solve a couple things (not having any more kids) but no. Just what happens when you hit and then slide for about 3m

Im tough as nails when it comes to landing hard, just dont make me slide... roasties are my least favorite things.

Awesome! How was the Tomtom though?

Tomtom was really good too, to be honest the ambit 3 doesnt really do anything better than the tomtom. 

The only real drawback to the tomtom is the battery life, at around 8 hours it makes it a little limited for seriously long races.

Tomtom was really good too, to be honest the ambit 3 doesnt really do anything better than the tomtom. 

The only real drawback to the tomtom is the battery life, at around 8 hours it makes it a little limited for seriously long races.

So other than the battery life it is good then?

From a price perspective it is way below other "multisport" watches.

I will mostly use it for training which shouldn't exceed 6 hours so it sounds perfect for me.  :thumbup: