Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Not new, but new to me.... Picking her up on Monday, most likely. 2010 2.0 TDI crewcab.

6a553e13abf0c7163506c771fe48ca8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will not be sorry. TDI is super economical and they go like the clappers.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this all part of training for ezel? Can't be a serious #enduro rider without a van bro

#vanlife.... hahaha! Nice wheels

he is going to have to drop that suspension and slap on some low profiles ... recon a set of "spinners" for those rims will be right.

he is going to have to drop that suspension and slap on some low profiles ... recon a set of "spinners" for those rims will be right.

Shiny bezels for all the lights, darker tinting for all the windows, and a lekker sound system..........

Love my Caddy, bought the wrong engine though. 1.6 petrol, *** slow and heavy on fuel but otherwise awesome.

Bike fits in wheels and all with PLENTY of space to spare!!!

Must be something wrong with your petrol one because I’m on my second 1.6 PV in 12 years and it goes bloody well. I carry all my tools in mine and it has no problems.I get roughly 750km on mine but the diesel will get about 200 more then that. I just could not justify spending R35k more on the diesel motor and get the same specs as the petrol,it will take a long time to make up R35k in fuel saving.

Must be something wrong with your petrol one because I’m on my second 1.6 PV in 12 years and it goes bloody well. I carry all my tools in mine and it has no problems.I get roughly 750km on mine but the diesel will get about 200 more then that. I just could not justify spending R35k more on the diesel motor and get the same specs as the petrol,it will take a long time to make up R35k in fuel saving.

Remember, the definition of 'slow' differs a lot between people...

Judging from SK's profile pic, he's used to something that goes lime smoke...