Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :thumbup:

Y the hell they make white mtb shoes,the minnaars too :mellow:

it's not actually white: it's a light grey, 'pumice'. but i know watchu mean. But i can't help myself. Cleans pretty well though, so light grey becomes slightly darker grey :P

But the winterized 5.10s with the new Stealth M16 rubber will be come black, and a combination of various greys. Keep your piggybank loaded for those ;)

Edited by Capricorn

Just picked up my new bike after my last one got stolen

BMC Teamelite XO

:)

That's a great bike you are going to love it. I have one just like that. :thumbup: :thumbup:

it's not actually white: it's a light grey, 'pumice'. but i know watchu mean. But i can't help myself. Cleans pretty well though, so light grey becomes slightly darker grey :P

But the winterized 5.10s with the new Stealth M16 rubber will be come black, and a combination of various greys. Keep your piggybank loaded for those ;)

Wish they had some 5.10s like my old dvs colours,5.10s kinda remind me of these

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/1/29/P11647960.jpg

Just picked up my new bike after my last one got stolen

BMC Teamelite XO

:)

Sweet machine

Wish they had some 5.10s like my old dvs colours,5.10s kinda remind me of these

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/1/29/P11647960.jpg

I'm sure Vans/ Etnies / DC can help you out there

I'm sure Vans/ Etnies / DC can help you out there

Ya but for once ima get some 5.10's and see what all the label whore is about.... see about this "the best sole",btw how quick they wear down walking.Those rounds on the sole only look like 2mm high and then you down to a flat sole.

Ya but for once ima get some 5.10's and see what all the label whore is about.... see about this "the best sole",btw how quick they wear down walking.Those rounds on the sole only look like 2mm high and then you down to a flat sole.

they not that comfy for walking IMO, whether its the Lows or the Freeriders. THey ok, but not my casual shoe of choice so to speak.

More likely to have issues with say, the uppers on the v1.0 Freeriders. The sole and upper wasn't stitched together, so it would separate at the crease a shoes normally has due to walking. But they've fixed that in v2.0 and the VXi models.

They look snazzy enough for casual wear, but after a few dirty sessions, i'd rather not :) oh and you get more wear and tear from riding them than from walking.

Edited by Capricorn

Guest Oom Kalahari!

they not that comfy for walking IMO, whether its the Lows or the Freeriders. THey ok, but not my casual shoe of choice so to speak.

More likely to have issues with say, the uppers on the v1.0 Freeriders. The sole and upper wasn't stitched together, so it would separate at the crease a shoes normally has due to walking. But they've fixed that in v2.0 and the VXi models.

They look snazzy enough for casual wear, but after a few dirty sessions, i'd rather not :) oh and you get more wear and tear from riding them than from walking.

I wear CAT boots... a mans shoe...

One pair of shoes for everything for 5 years!

I wear CAT boots... a mans shoe...

One pair of shoes for everything for 5 years!

good grief, they must reek!!! hope you finally take them off during year 6!