Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Sagan ride was impressive whichever way you look at, just that little victory stunt he pulled as he crossed the line which soured things imo, kind of like pissing on your own battery... especialy if he keeps on doing it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...just that little victory stunt he pulled as he crossed the line which soured things imo, kind of like pissing on your own battery... especialy if he keeps on doing it.

The back story is that he, like a 22 year old, made a bet with his friends that he'll make bird wings when he wins a stage.

:-)

in WTF news for next year...

"Will Andy and Fränk Schleck ride for Team Alpecin next year – a hair-care product which advertises “Doping for the Hair”, and whose spokesman is Jan Ullrich, retired but serving a doping suspension?"

What? You sure It wasnt written on 1April?

they would be laughing stock of pro cycling

What? You sure It wasnt written on 1April?

they would be laughing stock of pro cycling

Susan Westermeyer doesn't joke.

Schlecks to Team Alpecin?

Will Andy and Fränk Schleck ride for Team Alpecin next year – a hair-care product which advertises “Doping for the Hair”, and whose spokesman is Jan Ullrich, retired but serving a doping suspension?

German news agency dpa is reporting that not only the Schlecks but also German riders Jens Voigt and Linus Gerdemann are in talks to join the new team which would be ready to start in 2013. Kim Andersen is said to be the sports boss of the team.

Alpecin is produced by the Dr. Wolff Gruppe, which declined to comment. SW

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/tour-shorts-martin-keeps-on-team-alpecin-and-fingernails

Sagan ride was impressive whichever way you look at, just that little victory stunt he pulled as he crossed the line which soured things imo, kind of like pissing on your own battery... especialy if he keeps on doing it.

I didnt like that either! :thumbdown:

Susan Westermeyer doesn't joke.

Schlecks to Team Alpecin?

Will Andy and Fränk Schleck ride for Team Alpecin next year – a hair-care product which advertises “Doping for the Hair”, and whose spokesman is Jan Ullrich, retired but serving a doping suspension?

German news agency dpa is reporting that not only the Schlecks but also German riders Jens Voigt and Linus Gerdemann are in talks to join the new team which would be ready to start in 2013. Kim Andersen is said to be the sports boss of the team.

Alpecin is produced by the Dr. Wolff Gruppe, which declined to comment. SW

http://www.cyclingne...and-fingernails

Ullrich ?? from Bruyneel on the way down, to Ullrich ? Im not claiming to be a expert but I cant see where he came from.

Does anyone know where Sparticus is going next year?