Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

I bet you he pops in to spy on us...?

I have always maintained that the Hub was all the poorer for the Colonel leaving. He always livened up any LA debate. If you are reading this the Colonel - come back all is forgiven. Plus it looks like you were right all along.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 team mates turn on him now, but chose to say nothing at the time?

For me, that weakens my impression on the team mates more than it does LA. If they accepted at the time, and decided to say nothing, they should have had the guts to stick by that decision. If they didn't agree with it then, they should have said something then.

I'm not condoning LA - or hating him for what happened. His team mates though? They suck IMO

......I dont even take myprodols.

Myprodols huh? Do they work, do they huh huh where can i get some , what do they do? gimme gimme.

Myprodols huh? Do they work, do they huh huh where can i get some , what do they do? gimme gimme.

Hehehehe!!!! It makes you go faster for longer. Just make sure you take 3 disprins with it to mask the substance.

Hehehehe!!!! It makes you go faster for longer. Just make sure you take 3 disprins with it to mask the substance.

Do you mix the disprins into your wee at the control?

Hansie Cronje

Lance Armstrong

Ben Johnson

Ray MacCauley

Bill Clinton

King David

Sai Baba

Talented people who inspire, do good and cheat.

Its not black and white out there. Its how we deal with our "fallen idols" or those of others that needs looking at.

Why do you want to deny the evil or why do you want to point the evil out.

It says more about us & our needs, than them.

(ok Ben Johnson maybe didnt do that much good but in Seoul, it was the most amazing 100mtrs of all time , beating goodie-goodie anti-doping Lewis, only to be brought down the next day by his +ve test)

You forgot the greatest one of all...... Tiger Woods!!!

But leave Bill Clinton out of it.. Theres nothing wrong with a blow job under the desk!!

Hier is `n klomp onstabiele fokkers fietsryers op die hub.

Fixed - Its the cycling forum you logged into not that other one

:thumbup:

Talented people who inspire, do good and cheat.

Its not black and white out there. Its how we deal with our "fallen idols" or those of others that needs looking at.

So true Joe.

I doubt there is too many people that can turn around and say that L.A. didn't have even the tiniest impact on their lives.

I can see it all round, pre. L.A. most cyclists were pretty heavy set and didn't really care about their weight, nope it was all heart rate ,training and power.

Fortunately for me he was never one of my idols, I admit to having had admiration for his athletic ability.

Well not long to go and Armstrong will be completely forgotten only to make an appearance with possibly racing pigeons and perhaps a quick cameo on Hangover 4 or 5 perhaps.

Fixed - Its the cycling forum you logged into not that other one

:thumbup:

not quite... could be reference to weak core muscles, or riser bars with bar ends. the fokkers part referred to the mental stability of us hubbers

11 team mates turn on him now, but chose to say nothing at the time?

For me, that weakens my impression on the team mates more than it does LA. If they accepted at the time, and decided to say nothing, they should have had the guts to stick by that decision. If they didn't agree with it then, they should have said something then.

I'm not condoning LA - or hating him for what happened. His team mates though? They suck IMO

Does la suck or is he safe because he has denied it from the beginning and will continue to deny it?

not quite... could be reference to weak core muscles, or riser bars with bar ends. the fokkers part referred to the mental stability of us hubbers

:whistling: :cursing: ;)

Does la suck or is he safe because he has denied it from the beginning and will continue to deny it?

Reading this thread it sounds more like a Monica Lewinsky move.