Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

The whole point of following pro sports is that you get to care/feel deeply about something that actually doesn't matter or affect your life

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here pay R150k to go ride with lance in 2010? Sure that doesn't sit very tightly now.

Well if you are a star struck kind of person then famous and infamous are the same thing....it would be like bragging about meeting the pres or Idi Amin

Meanwhile tough decisions await the UCI. It's lunchtime and the canteen offers a choice between venison stew or Basque chicken today.

Hiya

Heres a good read from Urban Ninja. http://www.urban-nin...e-your-bicycle/

Really enjoyed this article, also loved the Rapha video.

For those of us struggling with the conflict of once being an LA fan but now having to face the truth, I found this article very therapeutic. It just captures the emotions perfectly.

http://bicycling.com/blogs/theselection/2012/10/12/affidavit-of-bill-strickland/

probably means they are refering the matter to the CAS.

Since the rest confessed, I'll bet the UCI us going to ratify those bans or extend them

Somewhere else in the cycling universe:

David Millar, who served a ban for drug offenses but is now an outspoken opponent of doping, took to Twitter to slam Rabobank’s decision, which leaves its riders without a team sponsor next season:

"Dear Rabobank, you were part of the problem. How dare you walk away from your young clean guys who are part of the solution. Sickening."

Edited by ' Dale