Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he did, but UCI made it go away and then he made a large "donation" to the UCI.

Forgot about that!

Strange the UCI have not produced these past positive test yet to the public, with them having their biggest sharpest knife in for him atm.

G

oh they did present it at the time, but la and his friendly Dr produced a "backdated" TUE which the UCI accepted although that is illegal according to their own rules. TUE must be presented before the test, not after.

Nobody is telling us what exactly he did

Take some time and read the USADA report, it is all in there.

It's from his TdF podium speech where he said he felt sorry for those who didn't believe in miracles, those who don't dream big.

Thanks thumbup1.gif

Stubborn bugger, some method's to get LA to fess up to doping.

• Ripping out teeth / nails

• Beating

• Blinding

• Boiling

• Bone breaking

• Branding and Burning

• Castration

• Choking

• Cutting

• Disfigurement

• Dislocation

• Drowning

• Flagellation, whipping and beating

• Flaying

• Roasting

• Genital mutilation (halfway there already)

• Limb/finger removal

• Starvation

• Tongue removal

post-7-0-84097900-1351758895_thumb.jpg

Stubborn bugger, some method's to get LA to fess up to doping.

•  

• Genital mutilation (halfway there already)

:-)

Edited by eddy

I agree with most of what you're saying except that I still believe "something" happened in Tenerife. Not quite the same improvement as Armstrong pre and post cancer but certainly a shift from being a top 10 GC contender to a certain winner. Wiggins was already an exceptional rider in 2009 but was clearly not going to win the tour. In 2012 he was pencilled in before the tour even started and even stated that no one would live with him.

Or maybe I'm just suspicious....

More to do with his competition in those 2 respective years... In 09 'Berto was still pushing out some rather unbelievable numbers.... whistling.gif In 2012 an off-form Evens was considered the next favourite

Yup, but the problem is that the contract stipulated that he had to be the official winner of the Tour, which he no longer is.

But he was at the time they paid out....

tIs there a clause that says he has to remain the official winner till a cut off date? probably not.

I wouldn't be surprised that the insurers are behind the whole investigation. People don;t like you betting on yourself and then winning

Take some time and read the USADA report, it is all in there.

you should read it yourself. It's a collection of anecdotes, called affidavits of other people who have accused Armstrong of doping.there 20 odd people pointing a finger. Apparently if there enough people saying you did it and you have no means of defending yourself then you did it, Whether thats the truth or not is irrelevant. Chances are there is enough truth in there to conclude as guilty.

Not too sure about Mr Menchov... and the fact that Andy was able to stick to Contador day in and day out is also rather suspicious.

you should read it yourself. It's a collection of anecdotes, called affidavits of other people who have accused Armstrong of doping.there 20 odd people pointing a finger. Apparently if there enough people saying you did it and you have no means of defending yourself then you did it, Whether thats the truth or not is irrelevant. Chances are there is enough truth in there to conclude as guilty.

Problem is that in court an eye witness account is accepted as evidence. Over 20 eye witness accounts that corrolate with each other is accepted as fact. Also failure to contest accusations is ADMISSION of guilt. Therefore, there is a case. LA has the means to contest but unfortunately he knows he cannot defend his behaviour as he knows he did dope, and therefore he choses to not CONTEST the case thereby accepting he is GUILTY. Go check it out with your lawyers they will confirm it too.