Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The young man that hangs loose, going by the handle Dangle, will attempt to beat me to the finish line on the 80km marathon at the 2013 XCM Champs. Although he boasted he'll do it with one leg, he may use both. As he was the challenger, I was informed that I may choose the event, and the reason I decided on the 80km is to accommodate him - I would have picked a XCO race (that's my preference) but it seems that he is a long distance rider and it seemed unfair, although he probably is about 20 years my junior in age.

The a coaching principle I would like to prove is that if you have "quality" in your legs, adding volume is easier than visa versa.

No Offence to Dangle but he is not as young as he used to be although for his sake i hope he still hangs loose.

Edited by specializedfan

The young man that hangs loose, going by the handle Dangle, will attempt to beat me to the finish line on the 80km marathon at the 2013 XCM Champs. Although he boasted he'll do it with one leg, he may use both. As he was the challenger, I was informed that I may choose the event, and the reason I decided on the 80km is to accommodate him - I would have picked a XCO race (that's my preference) but it seems that he is a long distance rider and it seemed unfair, although he probably is about 20 years my junior in age.

The a coaching principle I would like to prove is that if you have "quality" in your legs, adding volume is easier than visa versa.

Kyk Janneman.

I have had enough of you and your long sad stories and your song and dance.

I am not 20 years your junior but 9.

I am not going to beat around the bush, I will wipe the floor with your bottom lip on a bike.

So the challenge as I said which was made in jest, remains a challenge.

This 1 year crap won't fly with me.

A lot can happen in the next 12 months.

You have an immensely big mouth and fingers that tends to type a lot of book knowledge.

Now come and take on a 'real' cyclist for a change so your little dream world can get shattered properly.

Once that's been done, you can go and spread your propaganda by actually building a reputation for yourself.

Once you have proven yourself and you have built a proper reputation, you can pay your advertising fee like everyone else.

So I will see you at Winterton next week and whatever other events we can both correlate our calendars with.

I will show you that this is not your regular "fun impregnated" FPC club ride.

Put you money where your mouth is.

Epic coach = Epic riding.

Let's see what you have.

Bring all the quality you can find.

Enough said

Kyk Janneman.

I am not going to beat around the bush, I will wipe the floor with your bottom lip on a bike.

You have an immensely big mouth and fingers that tends to type a lot of book knowledge.

Now come and take on a 'real' cyclist for a change so your little dream world can get shattered properly.

Once that's been done, you can go and spread your propaganda by actually building a reputation for yourself.

Once you have proven yourself and you have built a proper reputation, you can pay your advertising fee like everyone else.

So I will see you at Winterton next week and whatever other events we can both correlate our calendars with.

Let's see what you have.

Enough said

post-36275-0-01169200-1348122456_thumb.jpg

Let it go, Dangle...

:thumbup:

I agree bro, I think so too.

This chap is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gjXa44QbD7w/T2xhZWK-4kI/AAAAAAAAKio/2B0a0B7tErw/s640/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

er you mean a sheep in wolfs clothing dont you?

Yeeeeeeeup.

That's actually technically the correct term in this case.

http://emailamplified.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/sheep-in-wolfs-clothing.jpeg?w=600

Kyk Janneman.

Let's see what you have.

Enough said

D0nn3rs. Jy hoef hom nie eers Oom te noem nie! ROFLMAO

Yeeeeeeeup.

That's actually technically the correct term in this case.

http://files.coloribus.com/files/adsarchive/part_268/2689605/file/retreads-sheep-in-wolfs-clothing-small-37283.jpg

thats "retread" not Retard...

but I like this one better...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TZUajfuwXxQ/TNSmo-a6bPI/AAAAAAAAASk/VfGIemOGCxY/s1600/Scariest,++Scout+as+a+Wolf+in+sheep%27s+clothing.JPG

Edited by Li Mu Bai

Kyk Janneman.

Let's see what you have.

Enough said

post-35168-0-17018100-1348125042_thumb.jpg

Dangle my bro, I would give it up. There is more chance of this guy actually benefiting someone with a "battle plan" than him throwing down for a race. A year from now, when this thread has more posts than that smut thread, he will pull out. I am sure he will then tell you that knowing when to quit is a part of training for the epic and will benefit ones riding in the future, a bit like Mario Cipollini, one of the best bike racers and quitters of all time.

o

just thought I'd do this the right way. now, I need is for entrapment to reply

post-27214-0-61737700-1348135950_thumb.jpg

It is chutney flavor, just in case anyone was wondering :drool: