Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Mine is built bulletproof with SLX drivetrain. My wife's small Pascoe is 13.4kgs I think.

Just remember Pygas bely their mass when they pedal.

Like those skinny competitive eaters. Yeah, how much can they put away HOLYFECKINGSHITBALLS!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can one reliably build a 13.3/5kg PYGA with a tough Trail/AM spec

My 110 came in under that. And I didn't skimp on reliable parts.

mmmm you need deep pockets for a very light build...mine is a mix of XT / XTR / Hope / Spank and I can honestly say it doesnt feel like an anchor.

Havent had mine on a scale yet but woudl guess it will be a little heavier than Sean's.

Will put it on the scale when im at the trailhead again.

They pedal so well you don't fee thel weight . I used to do 60 k rides on mine regularly don't know what it weighed. But it didnt exactly have low drag tyres on either.

It definitely pedaled as well as my current 14.05kg trail,bike 29' ????

Damn I loved that bike built by trailhead essentially,biggest mistake ever selling it . Love that yellow...any one wanna swop ????

Need another one ????????

post-51529-0-07059500-1461237069_thumb.png

post-51529-0-07208600-1461237141_thumb.jpeg

post-51529-0-25921200-1461237150_thumb.png

Edited by Pikey

Havent had mine on a scale yet but woudl guess it will be a little heavier than Sean's.

Will put it on the scale when im at the trailhead again.

Ja, that was the first time I weighed the bike.

I've got Hope everything and carbon rims but heavy WTB tyres, heavyish DVO fork.

They pedal so well you don't fee thel weight . I used to do 60 k rides on mine regularly don't know what it weighed. But it didnt exactly have low drag tyres on either.

It definitely pedaled as well as my current 14.05kg trail,bike 29'

Damn I loved that bike built by trailhead essentially,biggest mistake ever selling it . Love that yellow...any one wanna swop

Need another one

The Trailhead's first build :D

Which was done at my house because the shop wasn't ready...

Lekka JC congrats. It needs a nice graphic of The Joker. Something that you can't break this time. I see you are joining us toppies with gears and a suspension fork.

hahaha yeah getting old hey hahaha. need to find a Hulk sticker. goes with the colour theme and the weight and temper of the rider hahaha.

Black!? Where? ;-)

Lekka JC congrats. It needs a nice graphic of The Joker. Something that you can't break this time. I see you are joining us toppies with gears and a suspension fork.

hahaha yeah getting old hey hahaha. need to find a Hulk sticker. goes with the colour theme and the weight and temper of the rider hahaha.

Gooi vinylguy a mail and have a klomp made, sommer helmut n all...

enough chit chat ... get those 140's on the scales please.

My last Pascoe

you flipped teasing me. Nice looking,best fork ,wrong colour ????

It's not mustard if it's not a taxi

To all the PYGA 140 riders/owners

I am keen on what sort of weight your bikes are coming in at ... I know it is a moot point, but something that has my interest, so please entertain me.

H

Mine is around 13.2x kg