Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Very nice! May I ask what the respray cost, I'm thinking of doing much the same.

Tom

And here she is!

After the paint job I added a 1x12 groupset. 34T Csixx chainring and 11-50 Sunrace casette.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! May I ask what the respray cost, I'm thinking of doing much the same.

Tom

Sorry, only noticed your post now. It was R4 000 for a complete frame respray (at Graeme Kidson). About 3 years ago I paid I think R2500 - R3000 for a patch job on the top tube only of my previous bike (at carbon repair Jhb)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! That’ a 140 Pike you have on there?

Thanks! Yep, 140mm Pike with 2 tokens Edited by anthemic

Got a 140mm Pike on my 110 with a Minion 2.3.

It has turned it into a serious semi-enduro bike.

Yeah I’ve a Stage for XC so my OneTen is set up for steeper stuff, 140mm fork, 40mm stem, 780 bars etc. Bike is more capable than I am that’s for sure

Hey everyone! Here's my brand new Slakline, hope you like it...

Feels good to be back! :)

Great photo!

Thanks! Yep, 140mm Pike with 2 tokens

Busy upgrading my Revalation to a Pike,why have you gone 2 tokens? Is it weight related or riding style related?

Busy upgrading my Revalation to a Pike,why have you gone 2 tokens? Is it weight related or riding style related?

I’m trying out reducing the air pressure for small bump sensitivity but I’m heavy so need the ramp up progression when the hits get bigger. Fork came with them in the kit so no harm trying. So far I like it Edited by anthemic