Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shirt, bike and frame protection sticker!!!m

Got an Enduro contest tomorrow. But won't wear that shirt as this will be the weather:

Edited by Doezel

Fooled around a lot spec wise, on this bike over the years, and finally got my OneTen to a point where i'm totally stoked. Project complete....for good!

Ya right. Upgrading bikes is like a disease.

Fooled around a lot spec wise, on this bike over the years, and finally got my OneTen to a point where i'm totally stoked. Project complete....for good!

Stouter fork, stiffer wheels, burlier tyres, wider bars and a shorter stem? I don't think a OneTen could get more All-mountain. Sweet rig Craig!

Ha ha...Yeah, but everything has already been upgraded (at least once). Only thing i would ever change now are the stoppers. The Elixar 7's are really good, apart from the warbling, but if they ever explode, i might go XT. 

Ps: If any of you are interested, i bought the Pike through DubbelBuys on the site, and all was great. If you can wait a few weeks, his service is thoroughly recommended and saved a small fortune. 

Also bought the 32 front ring and 40 Casette Expander from Kalbo. Great service, price and the parts look and feel good. Time will tell regarding longevity. Also felt great to support local, instead of throwing more money at big brands!

Loved my 110....fantastic bikes.

I hate to tell you this though....that Project is not complete until you've blacked out those cranks... :ph34r:

Very nice Craig, I am sure you will find something to upgrade, pretty much what I want when I eventualy get my Pyga down to the Marshguard

Ha ha...Yeah, but everything has already been upgraded (at least once). Only thing i would ever change now are the stoppers. The Elixar 7's are really good, apart from the warbling, but if they ever explode, i might go XT. 

Ps: If any of you are interested, i bought the Pike through DubbelBuys on the site, and all was great. If you can wait a few weeks, his service is thoroughly recommended and saved a small fortune. 

Also bought the 32 front ring and 40 Casette Expander from Kalbo. Great service, price and the parts look and feel good. Time will tell regarding longevity. Also felt great to support local, instead of throwing more money at big brands!

I think I saw this bike at Good2Go, it looks fantastic.

Craig.

Awesome bike. :thumbup:  

(my dream rig) :drool:

May I inquired about the weight?