Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone missing a Pyga? EmptyB just posted that there is one for sale at Cash Crusaders in Belleville..

Anyone missing a Pyga? EmptyB just posted that there is one for sale at Cash Crusaders in Belleville..

Curious how much they would ask for that

I'm looking at the 120 and the pascoe, mostly for aggressive trail riding and the odd enduro event. Any advice on which way to go? I have a revelation 140mm fork so the 120 would be a cheaper option than the pascoe+pike...

I'm looking at the 120 and the pascoe, mostly for aggressive trail riding and the odd enduro event. Any advice on which way to go? I have a revelation 140mm fork so the 120 would be a cheaper option than the pascoe+pike...

How about the best of both worlds -- A rad 120 build with a 140mm, 34mm Stanchion All-Black, MRP Stage Enduro fork.

That will be mooi ;)

How about the best of both worlds -- A rad 120 build with a 140mm, 34mm Stanchion All-Black, MRP Stage Enduro fork.That will be mooi ;)

BiBi, you seriously have to build a badger black PYGA 120 with an MRP Stage for us to see.

I'm thinking -

Mavic Crossmax Enduro WTS wheelset

Spank Spike vibracore bar

.... to be continued ...

:)

Is in the works ;)

An Orange 2015 120 is about to be completed as well.....

This one is for the Marketing Manager at N Squared 

Now for the completed bike - at last

Ride out at Grabouw in early morning mist ;) yesterday

post-36678-0-46097400-1427702608_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-33459300-1428943915_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-28737000-1428943922_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-85895200-1428943928_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-81555300-1428943935_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-93118300-1428943941_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bibi

BiBi, you seriously have to build a badger black PYGA 120 with an MRP Stage for us to see.

I'm thinking -

Mavic Crossmax Enduro WTS wheelset

Spank Spike vibracore bar

.... to be continued ...

:)

There is a severe shortage of black 120s. We have built up a couple of orange ones though. Just done a small yellow Pascoe with a Vibrocore bar and Spike wheels.

RoBodog

Do you guys have a FB page, I really hope you taking pics of every build before they leave.

Would be nice to have them on the FB page, for all to drool over.

G

There is a severe shortage of black 120s. We have built up a couple of orange ones though. Just done a small yellow Pascoe with a Vibrocore bar and Spike wheels.

RoBodog

Do you guys have a FB page, I really hope you taking pics of every build before they leave.

Would be nice to have them on the FB page, for all to drool over.

G

I have taken pics of most of them. A number of them still in the shop as demo bikes. So if you want to test out a 110, 120 or 140 just pop in. Might need to book it if on a weekend.

Yes, you can access our FB page 'The Trailhead SA' through the website in my signature.