Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hi Ryan

What have you done with the rear brake hosing where it comes off the downtube past the the non-drive crank? I seem to be getting a bit of rub from my shoe, so have cable tied it to swingarm and just above BB, not ideal but seems to do the trick.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ryan

What have you done with the rear brake hosing where it comes off the downtube past the the non-drive crank? I seem to be getting a bit of rub from my shoe, so have cable tied it to swingarm and just above BB, not ideal but seems to do the trick.

PM'd

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't drink much did you?

Haha. Apparently not! Made use of the Camelbak today. Edited by Ryanpmb

• 3 weeks later...

So, the PYGA is now 6 months already I figured it was time for a new Thompson stem and post and some Avid XO Trails, awesome brakes with the new 4 piston design they stop this bike like a brick wall and are light and good looking, and .........................quite................... :)

And a gold chain!

post-16965-0-26889200-1357925331_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-80976800-1357925338_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-76988700-1357925356_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-61411400-1357925365_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-34732700-1357925374_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-25025600-1357925391_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-25791600-1357925411_thumb.jpg

post-16965-0-57888900-1357925460_thumb.jpg

Edited by Percyzn

@ Percy, 6 months . That bike is so old by now you need a new one. Knowing the tough economic climate we are currently in the second hand market is shocking. I will help you out by taking the frame for a generous 4k ...... ;) ..... I promise you she will go to a good home.

Don't bother asking others about the resale value of that frame as they will all tell you lies like "you would be stupid to sell it" and "dude that frame is priceless"....these guys are crazy and don't know what they are talking about :)

@ Percy, 6 months . That bike is so old by now you need a new one. Knowing the tough economic climate we are currently in the second hand market is shocking. I will help you out by taking the frame for a generous 4k ...... ;) ..... I promise you she will go to a good home.

Don't bother asking others about the resale value of that frame as they will all tell you lies like "you would be stupid to sell it" and "dude that frame is priceless"....these guys are crazy and don't know what they are talking about :)

Be a pity to strip it all, Hairy, so you should just take the whole bike!!! NOT!!!

HA HA :)

Be a pity to strip it all, Hairy, so you should just take the whole bike!!! NOT!!!

HA HA smile.png

Agreed, you have put just the right stuff together. The whole bike definitely adds up to more than the sum of the parts. Great functional and very stylish build, well done.thumbup1.gif

Agreed, you have put just the right stuff together. The whole bike definitely adds up to more than the sum of the parts. Great functional and very stylish build, well done.thumbup1.gif

Thanks, DJR.

• 4 months later...

Percyzn and Ryanpmb, what do your bikes weigh and what size frames are you riding?

Medium frame. I've PM'd you details. Percy's is very similar to mine. He's on SRAM components and Arch EX wheels.

I just found on Pyga's facebook page there is a photo of a oneten29 with full XT and arch wheels weighing in at 12.5kgs for an XL so my L should at least come in at a similar if not slightly lower weight.

Anyone know that bike?

post-15592-0-89881600-1369768876_thumb.jpg

13.9 KG

ZTR ARCH on Hopes

Reverb Dropper

XT 2x10

With tube and 2 bombs

Edited by zappa