post-61717-0-90211600-1405580213_thumb.jpg

That is beautiful.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lookin' build!!!

How much clearance at the rear between the stays and the WTB Vigilante 2.3's?

Enjoy!!!

Why are you guys building these Pascoe's with such long stems?...

Question of the day! Seriously: Three60, Paperbag93, if you only buy two things for the entire year, let it be a 60mm stem and dropper post. Your thoughts will be "WTF, I feel like such a tool now having put a long stem and normal post on!" Really. Really really. Just do it, don't even think about it.

Hmmm, most enduro racers rate the combo as really good yes, but without a shadow of a doubt the other way around. Double-check with your buddy to be sure :)

100%. No way I'd put a rock razor at the front. It's designed as a back tire, mostly! Plus the HANS will SERIOUSLY hamper your pedalling abilities compared to the Razor. That Hans likes to drag in the wet stuff!

Also - what's up with that stem!?

120 mm stems are the ****! Not everyone is 3' 8"

:devil:

Not on a bike that has a 67deg head angle and takes 150 - 160mm forks... if heights an issue then a 29r frame running similar geo might be the answer...

Not on a bike that has a 67deg head angle and takes 150 - 160mm forks... if heights an issue then a 29r frame running similar geo might be the answer...

XXL frame, with a loooong top tube. Stem length is NOT the answer to an ill fitting frame. This is not road cycling.

I'd love to know how the tyres work out. I'm already considering swapping out my VeeRubbers Mission 2.35 and Speed 2.3 for Vigilante 2.3 on the rear. Can anybody recommend a grippy 2.4 for the front thats not too heavy. I'm running a one twenty 650B. Love the pasco but would agree with the stem and bar change.

Well that escalated quickly! Haha... Handlebars are 750s and the 90mm stem is to still sort of keep the XC geometry to do adventure racing on the side (Granted ill get a lot of **** for that one). Reason for leaving out the dropper post was mainly to keep the bike within budget and ill just get a cheap seat clamp. All in all the bike was built to be a robust hybrid leaning toward enduro riding. All points are considered and thanx for the input :)

Well that escalated quickly! Haha... Handlebars are 750s and the 90mm stem is to still sort of keep the XC geometry to do adventure racing on the side (Granted ill get a lot of **** for that one). Reason for leaving out the dropper post was mainly to keep the bike within budget and ill just get a cheap seat clamp. All in all the bike was built to be a robust hybrid leaning toward enduro riding. All points are considered and thanx for the input :)

That bike of yours is an absolute thing of beauty. I'm looking at the very same frame for my own all-mountain/enduro build.

My own 5 cents:

Coming from a person who bought a dropper 2 years ago - it's a game changer. The best thing I ever bought for my bike, by a long way. It changes the way you ride in that you can approach large drops confident in the knowledge that you'll be able to get your weight fully back if you need to. Technical stuff becomes fun instead of scary. You start to use the whole "cockpit" of the bike and will wonder how you ever lived without one.

Does anyone know if the Monarch shocks on Pygas are specially tuned/shimmed or are they "off the shelf"?