29ers rule - Olympic 1st and 3rd, 4th, 5th .... etc

kingalton

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29ers and cocks should be treated the same. Just because you like one, have one or tried one doesnt mean you have the right to try and shove it down anybody's throught.

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

29ers and cocks should be treated the same. Just because you like one, have one or tried one doesnt mean you have the right to try and shove it down anybody's throught.

size doesn't matter?

So what do all the naysayers have to say now? ;-)

Nay man....Its not about the bike

What about dual suspension vs hard tail?

1 DS and and only one gold

Not to take anything away from what Burry achieved or whether a 29er is better then a 26" or 27.5", blah blah, blah. But does Burry not always look uncomfortable when he rides, like he is not big enough for the bike being a smallish chap? Is it pehaps just his style of riding rather?

I heard a rumour that Burry would have preferred to race a 27.5" but Spez don't do 27.5".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard a rumour that Burry would have preferred to race a 27.5" but Spez don't do 27.5".

To be honest, I think he would look way more comfortable on a 27.5"

But does Burry not always look uncomfortable when he rides, like he is not big enough for the bike being a smallish chap?

No

Edited by koukie

The course looked suited to 29'ers, with those rocky sections, rock gardens and hard pack, there weren't too many twisty sections, another course could have seen 26'ers dominate.