Karoo to Coast

JGR

Is dit waar dat iemand dood is op die K2C vandag?

Die ou het blykbaar ñ hartaanval gehad. Dit het aan die einde van die laaste klim by Simola by die paramedics gebeur.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek het ook gehoor hy is toe oorlede, toe ek daar verby was het hulle probeer om sy hart weer aan die gang te kry.

Shame my wife and I passed the scene shortly afterwards. My wife was very shaken up seeing this.

Rip fellow cyclist and condolences to the family

Die paramedics het verby ons gery op na hom toe, ek was amper heel onder toe hulle verby my is, toe ek bo kom was hulle steeds besig met hom

That hurt, 4:20 for my first, really didn't know what to expect, went to hard early & on the downhills. Will hopefully be back next year again.

RD cable broke 35 km in had to change the bike to a single speed sub 4 out the window, training partner did it. I don't know how those single speed guys do it you have to stand up on the steap climbs and then your legs spin out 25 km/h......respect. Good time for your first time milky not easy to know how fast to go at the start.

Just heard about a second incedent where a second guy also did not survive after a serios crash, anybody with more info?

Edited by Mr.E

Did anyone do/see anyone do the race on a CX bike this year?

Keen to give it a bash next year!

Sorry to hear about all these incidents this year.