Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no weekends free for the rest of the year?

Sounds like you are being a bit unreasonable there

Did anyone else from the JB canceled course get their deposit refunded?

If so then JB is posibly being unreasonable

Did the others find another weekend to do the canceled course?

If so sounds like they are being reasonable.

I dont think JB is ignoring you, he already refunded you and explained why he wont refund the deposit. However I suspect he will open discussion again if you continue with your crusade (word of the day) on da hub

Eish VAN!!! you HAD to go and be all sensible now...and that on th Hub of all places!!! Shame on you...

I am all out of popcorn. I am going to Simply Asia now for lunch. No 514 and Green Tea.

Now that's my jam.

Mild or hot?

You have no weekends free for the rest of the year?

Sounds like you are being a bit unreasonable there

Did anyone else from the JB canceled course get their deposit refunded?

If so then JB is posibly being unreasonable

Did the others find another weekend to do the canceled course?

If so sounds like they are being reasonable.

I dont think JB is ignoring you, he already refunded you and explained why he wont refund the deposit. However I suspect he will open discussion again if you continue with your crusade (word of the day) on da hub

JB has sent me the schedule for the rest of the year, and every weekend the course is available I am not available. I am not available during November as I am writing CFA exam on the first of december. December I am going on holiday, so yes my weekends are filled up for the rest of the year. There is a Saturday/Sunday available here and there but I need a whole weekend available for the course and that is the problem.

Like I said I have looked at all available options, and the earliest I can do the course is next year.

The weekend it was supposed to happen I had to cancel things already to have the whole weekend open. I cannot move peoples weddings around now can I?

I do not know what the others did regarding the cancelled course as I spoke directly to Johan to get my own situation sorted out.

I am all out of popcorn. I am going to Simply Asia now for lunch. No 514 and Green Tea.

Talking about Asian, has any tried the Phat Panda?

JB has sent me the schedule for the rest of the year, and every weekend the course is available I am not available. I am not available during November as I am writing CFA exam on the first of december. December I am going on holiday, so yes my weekends are filled up for the rest of the year. There is a Saturday/Sunday available here and there but I need a whole weekend available for the course and that is the problem.

Like I said I have looked at all available options, and the earliest I can do the course is next year. Good Grief what a joke.

The weekend it was supposed to happen I had to cancel things already to have the whole weekend open. I cannot move peoples weddings around now can I?

I do not know what the others did regarding the cancelled course as I spoke directly to Johan to get my own situation sorted out.

You are totally unreasonable,selfish and high maintenance and deserve to have your deposit pulled

How are you connected to the couple getting married? If you not that close then cancel the wedding. Everyone else out your table will be happy if you and your wife do not attend because they will then have more food to eat as the portions at weddings are not sufficient for the normal human like myself

Like I said I have looked at all available options, and the earliest I can do the course is next year.

How are you connected to the couple getting married? If you not that close then cancel the wedding. Everyone else out your table will be happy if you and your wife do not attend because they will then have more food to eat as the portions at weddings are not sufficient for the normal human like myself

If you're really the dude in the avatar, you were bloody lucky to make it to the wedding.

Talking about Asian, has any tried the Phat Panda?

Dunno about Phat Panda, but I have a Fiat Panda, does that count?

post-6252-0-79968100-1347441183.jpeg

If you're really the dude in the avatar, you were bloody lucky to make it to the wedding.

"this is not Stu's first marriage, there was a whore in Las Vegas a few years ago..." Edited by fabes