So, whats for lunch?

HDW

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biltong is good any time, not only for lunch. [emoji108]

Have you tried it with a nice plate of mieliepap, biltong over the pap, milk over it all and then sugar over that, greeeeeaaaaaat for breakfast, actually for anytime. Edited by BSG

Have you tried it with a nice plate of mieliepap, biltong over the pap, milk over it all and then sugar over that, greeeeeaaaaaat for breakfast, actually for anytime.

I can't imagine Biltong with milk and sugar. When it comes to pap, I would rather have pap and wors with tomato and onion gravy over the pap.

Have you tried it with a nice plate of mieliepap, biltong over the pap, milk over it all and then sugar over that, greeeeeaaaaaat for breakfast, actually for anytime.

Urggh...

????

Nowhere in my mind does that taste good.

The moment I read pap and milk my mind goes to my childhood where it was krummel-pap for breakfast..and how I was guilt tripped with the thought of starving children in Ethiopia.

Edited by Gen

????

Nowhere in my mind does that taste good.

The moment I read pap and milk my mind goes to my childhood where it was krummel-pap for breakfast..and how I was guilt tripped with the thought of starving children in Ethiopia.

Probeer dit gerus, ek is n oud Vrystater en dit is seker hoekom ek so baie van pap en melk en biltong hou

Probeer dit gerus, ek is n oud Vrystater en dit is seker hoekom ek so baie van pap en melk en biltong hou

kaiings pappie, met lekker dik room (perks van seperator slinger draai)

Ek dink the kinders wat agv van armoede ly sal meer dankbaar daarvoor wees[emoji6]

• 1 month later...

As I'm in the Freestate for this week, I just had to post this picture. Sunday morning I had my best breakfast in a very long time. Had the whole family eating a proper pap and biltong breakfast. [emoji122]567913ab5dce6e6ce90407c6af81f963.jpgc031f55968184e9bb6625195dbb14396.jpg

Baked Butternut, butter, salt andblack pepper. Superb

I was never a butternut fan until we got an air fryer. Now I love making butternut chips.

We had to braai again and this time not with the wattle we capies use, but with real dry Freestate doringhout like back in the day. [emoji41]088f773a8eda4875feb6eaa7a32cf6aa.jpg0ed9045a2d4d43df0d792ce164aa3d9c.jpgd341cf1de98149cbc8fc26b3a277bf50.jpg

Daar kort meer brannas in daai coke.....

We had to braai again and this time not with the wattle we capies use, but with real dry Freestate doringhout like back in the day. [emoji41]088f773a8eda4875feb6eaa7a32cf6aa.jpg0ed9045a2d4d43df0d792ce164aa3d9c.jpgd341cf1de98149cbc8fc26b3a277bf50.jpg

No self-respecting Capie braais with wattle. Rooikrans is what you want.