Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Does anybody know how much a shot of EPO costs...

your carreer, the winnings and results from the date of the positive test to the date your suspension ends effectively.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guys are giving him props for admitting. BullSHAT. Props to the guys that own up BEFORE getting caught.

Or to the guys that don't dope at all, but it will never make the headlines.

Hmmm, a shock but not a shock really if you get my drift. KE; like Jens Voigt, I hope not but cannot be sure. LeMond, I'd be surprised if not. He kept pace with the motorbike.

From reading the reow Out There article I can understand why doping is almost addictive. It does so much for one, it seems, that it's very hard to do without it.

GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCHFORKS!!!!

Public sensationalism has become an illness of your time...

David George's news not even 4hrs old (public) and 26pages on the hub, blaming all over the show.

This is just like the LA case, yes, Lance Armstrong's case.

The IDIOT Tyler Hamilton, sitting with his smug face, telling the story like it is his to tell, makes me want to puke.

He is a hypocrite, and just as guilty as LA.

But alas, all the other guilty parties a 6month ban, well, lets leave the rest at that!!!

We all are waiting around for someone else to stuff up, and make a hoo-haa out of it, while back at home most of the cynics and critics are people who cheat their wives, dope to be better that your club-mate, and just look for the opportunity to point at someone else!!!

Yes LA doped, well so did EVERYBODY else in the peleton. So that made him the fastest of all the cheats.

Yes, DG is caught doping, well, that leaves me to think how clean our beloved sport really is...

That is me on this topic, over and out!!!

No one is kidding themselves to think that our sport is cleaner than what it was 10 or 20 years ago. At least its cycling related and for once most of the 400 posts are actually on topic.

Some guys are giving him props for admitting. BullSHAT. Props to the guys that own up BEFORE getting caught.

Cheat, then own up before you get caught? Now that's just stupid....

If you have to cheat, do it properly!

Stop it !!!!!

Stop it now !!!!!!!

You are all ruining our sport, stop this hub chatter about these cheating pro's .

Dude, you just made me snort milk out my nose!

Stop it !!!!!

Stop it now !!!!!!!

You are all ruining our sport, stop this hub chatter about these cheating pro's .

Yes! Where do they come up with all these rumours of cheating pros? This place should be called the water cooler devil.gif

The sad thing is that Hansie was held accountable ....... I mean match fixing is still going on today (in my opinion) yet everyone just seem to look in the other direction.....

The busts in cricket are pretty frequent - just in the last couple of months we've had England county players banned / jailed and a no. of umpires rounded up and booted out on the sub-continent.

Its in the same boat as cycling.

Yes! Where do they come up with all these rumours of cheating pros? This place should be called the water cooler devil.gif

Dangle is probably sitting behind his desk right now!

According to Brandon that's crime and everyone should be privileged enough to be paid to ride a bike!

I'm a farmer, wonder where watching trees grow come in to it?

Edited by TZmtb