Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

It's not a peanut gallery. It's the target market of his sponsors. It s not a peanut gallery. It is his supporters. It is not a peanut gallery. It is kids that look up to him as a role model.

Nail on the head!

These pros should stop thinking that they make the sport what it is. It's us bone-idle w*nkers that make it what it is!!!

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a peanut gallery. It's the target market of his sponsors. It s not a peanut gallery. It is his supporters. It is not a peanut gallery. It is kids that look up to him as a role model.

Supporters are the guys sending KE messages of encouragement, not questioning his credentials and his integrity. I'm not a fan, but I don't think that he deserves to be implicated without any reason. I also wonder about it, but to make it out as fact that he had to know and that his silence is as good as an admission is narrow minded.

Compare this to say a serial killer. There are serial killers who have killed people by the dozen and would get into bed with their wives at night like nothing's wrong. They get caught, people whisper that the wife must have known. It is seldom the case.

The peanut gallery are the plebs speculating about the matter with no hard evidence and trying to sound like they actually know what they are talking about.

Can't believe that we are on page 49... We all need answers:

1) Any comments from Kevin Evans (Is he hiding away or what?)

2) Where did David George get EPO?

3) Why did CSA ban or investigate him a while back, when he was kicked out of Barloworld?

4) Are all SA pro taking drugs or not? Look at George, Hoffmann, Fouche, Lund?, Ownie?

Sorry for the dump question:

With all the prize money that KE and DG earned together the last 2 months, Will KE also loose his share of the prize?

With all the prize money that KE and DG earned together the last 2 months, Will KE also loose his share of the prize?

Yes they race as a team and the team won the prize.

Yip that is the format of stage racing and reason people are feeling for KE and want to neuter DG

Yip that is the format of stage racing and reason people are feeling for KE and want to neuter DG

Yup, I was just thinking about that now now..... a team is only as strong as it's weakest member.... in this case take it as being KE.... but they still won, so KE is losing out badly. This is now based on the assumption that DG being juiced didn't influence KE's performance as a motivator.

I'd be pretty pissed having to return the prize money/ title because my teammate doped.

Swak to watch an epic tale just wont be the same anymore.... but from the vid one could sense that KE is in it coz he loves it, i can't in the same breathe say the same for DG. Yes and i agree we or me am from peanut gallery, but i really do still look up to KE, met him once at tokai prior to epic prologue, also rode with him briefly ( 2mins) at die burger mtb 2 years ago i did 60km he did 75km we met up with him 5kms to go.

Also as a pg(peanut gallery) member he's doing the best to let the story unfold en comment when he's given the clear to do so by sponsors!

I read via TheOldCootBiker on twitter (owner of Scott Sports SA) that Kevin is not allowed to make any comments or statements until Nebank allow him to. This is fair and makes sense, stop the rumour mill and speculation, and stop looking for conspiracy stories, all will come out the wash eventually.

Edited by Mackie

Can't believe that we are on page 49... We all need answers:

1) Any comments from Kevin Evans (Is he hiding away or what?)

2) Where did David George get EPO?

3) Why did CSA ban or investigate him a while back, when he was kicked out of Barloworld?

4) Are all SA pro taking drugs or not? Look at George, Hoffmann, Fouche, Lund?, Ownie?

Kevin has apparently been instructed by Nedbank to not make a public statement until they give the go ahead

I don't get this - no public statement but have some wine and then say "I didn't know"?

The pros must get their house in order - they are a select group and very lucky to be able to do what they love on a full time basis.

Think about the big MTB events - 3,000 for a single day event and there is probably 20 - 30 of them riding professionally. What happens if we kick them out? I don't think much will change, the events will continue to grow. Let the corporates pour money into the events until such time as the pros get themselves sorted out.

I didn't even mention road races but there the numbers are staggering if you think of the Argus!

Good point this. The pros are long gone by the time I get there and have zero influence on my enjoyment of an event. Yet allot of the sponsorship and entry money is allocated towards prize money for them etc. On some level I'm sure the sport needs it's idols as a draw card to pull in the top young athletes into the sport but the pros are not as central to the sport as they might think.

The worst example is Triathlon SA. I need to pay big money to them for the privilege of competing in IM70.3. For what? I'm not an aspiring Olympian so why can't I just enjoy the event?

I don't get this - no public statement but have some wine and then say "I didn't know"?

Yeah.

Wazzup with that.

Sorry not to sound like a chop.

What would you do if your wife or girlfriend cheated on you for yrs.

let’s just give the guy a break for a bit. I am just as interested as the next person to hear his side.