EPO as a recreational cyclist

Dirtbreath

I am am not a doctor, but if casters balls are removed, won't his testosterone decrease to that of a woman?

Ahh yes...brings us back to that Olympic race where caster... lost by a ball hair!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm new here, can't seem to find introduce yourself thread.. So hello here then.

As for EPO.. Dude are you seriously off your trolley?!

Think I'll just stick to Brazilian nuts and banana

How is it different? An asthmatic who does not take his medication can have an attack and die as a result. How is that any different to the diabetic who overdoes/doesn't take insulin (which incidently wont kill you stat as you say)

It is a bit late on the response but for future reference: An overdose of insulin will most definitely put you in a coma and shortly thereafter you will die! This is a fact and not debatable. It is often used by medical personal as a suicide technique. Ashtma of the type you describe (severe) is not a random occurance - people with such severe asthma will not be pro cyclists. The exercise induced asthma that is at play here is of a milder type. What most people dont know is that asthma medication does not only have an effect on your lungs. Clenbuterol (the Contador Drug) is a potent asthmatic drug with ANABOLIC and multiple side-effects. Huge grey areas excist. If you see it black and white you are clearly ilinformed.

• 7 years later...

Cheating is cheating no matter where you come in the race. If you enter a race you are legally obliged to race by its rules. If you dont want to then dont take part. Simple. Steroids and chip swopping are way too prevalent. If you know of people cheating report them to CSA. Simple. Be the change that you want to see.

1st of I DO NOT support cheating, or doping.

Something I can not understand, cyclist on this forum

Cheating is cheating....Don't do it. It is stupid.

But they are the same cyclist saying "mind your own business" when you tell them to stop texting while driving or even riding.

"Mind your own businesses" when I told the dude at CTCT to not drop his packet.

Some people who have commented here are the same ones who condone not stopping at red lights (when safe to do so bla bla)

Then we can say, use EPO as long as you use it in a safe way??? 
Confused :eek:

Maybe read this article if you really want to know the answers without taking thr risks. Simply put its effective and often has long lasting results for a fit recreational cyclist which is likely why a lot of people are doing it.

Like i have said in the past if you took urine samples across the recreational spectrum of cyclists you may need ceramic test tubes as there is the finer line of rocket fuel in there.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32983932

Cheating is cheating no matter where you come in the race. If you enter a race you are legally obliged to race by its rules. If you dont want to then dont take part. Simple. Steroids and chip swopping are way too prevalent. If you know of people cheating report them to CSA. Simple. Be the change that you want to see.

Its ridiculous, i have even heard of people riding with someone else's chip to get the Charles Milner award in DC

Okay, I'm new here, can't seem to find introduce yourself thread.. So hello here then.

As for EPO.. Dude are you seriously off your trolley?!

Think I'll just stick to Brazilian nuts and banana

welcome sister

edit: this thread title is a flame to the grammar nazi moths

Edited by Shebeen

Lol, i thought this thread was dead!!

Maybe as part of the Bikehub review the year they should have a category for the oldest threads that was resurrected (with at least 10 comments to indicated it was properly revived)