Tokai Plantation - 24th November - Downhill Race

daneger

Guest Omega Man

Clearly, the force is making all the pixels blur.

Jees bru. By the time I got to this point in the track my vision was blury. Tokai is such a fun track to ride. Racing on it is something completely different.

@

Alouette3

Could you please be so kind as to tell us where the pics you took are? I'm sure all the riders are keen to see pics of their feats of bravery.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a look through what I've got and post some of the better ones. Haven't got all that many unfortunately, first time taking cycling pics.

Guest Omega Man

I'll have a look through what I've got and post some of the better ones. Haven't got all that many unfortunately, first time taking cycling pics.

Thanks for the effort. Hope you had as much fun snapping as we did riding.

So did all have fun on the day?

Please any suggestions or constructive criticism please let me know, we would like to build on this race for next year.

I want this race to be of international standard in the future.

Thank you to all that came to ride and to watch. You are the ones that make this sport.

i got there 10 min before the last rider went up. I waited for some to reach the Monster jump, very interesting seeing what kind of speed is needed to jump that, but the event looked lekker, well done!!!

i got there 10 min before the last rider went up. I waited for some to reach the Monster jump, very interesting seeing what kind of speed is needed to jump that, but the event looked lekker, well done!!!

Yeah, surprizingly not that much speed in the grand scheme of things, eh? I reckon 35kph or something.

Guest Omega Man

Yeah, surprizingly not that much speed in the grand scheme of things, eh? I reckon 35kph or something.

No dude. Guys were pedalling in their hardest gear to hit that. I reckon 55-60 minimum.

No dude. Guys were pedalling in their hardest gear to hit that. I reckon 55-60 minimum.

Ha ha, in your head yes.. but out here max, 45-50.

Guest Omega Man

Ha ha, in your head yes.. but out here max, 45-50.

We should measure it. You hit close to 50 on the open part of dh3 and that's single track with jumps.

I have measured it. 45 kph on dh 3. That was as fast as I dared to go. Its scary fast on singletrack. I reckon 50 plus on the jeep track.