94.7 Expo

StevieL

Gonna catch the bus here at bout 9 and will be there before 10 but there are so many hot ladies in that shopping centre that I am going to spend some time there to see if I can catch some on the way to their offices . But I am going to hang around a bit , wanna fight about my seeding as well .

Will be there 10-11 so hopefully see you around ....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went thru yesterday arvie.Parked under the Centre no sweat.

Did my late entry in under 10 mins and breezed the stalls.

Bought some good bargains at Biogen stand,shot the breeze with Hannes K at the Anatomic stand and perved over the bikes at the BMC stand esp the one at 5.9kg's

Great all round and shot out the parking with no hang ups

One thing that did amaze me was the 4.4kg Cervelo at the Cycle Lab stand.

Not sure of price, I was too afraid to ask...whistling.gif

Do you need printouts of your race number as it states in the pdf or can you just tell them your race number at collections?

After reading all this, I'm not sorry for not entering this year. mellow.png

You should read the annual feedback about the Argus Expo. Groundhog Day of note...

I know we all try to safe a few trees etc but take the printout , just makes it so much easier .

Reason why I'm asking is because I'm fetching 3 entries...

Do you need printouts of your race number as it states in the pdf or can you just tell them your race number at collections?

If you know the numbers, you don't need printouts. I fetched 4 numbers yesterday with no paperwork.

Even if you don't know your number, there's a huge print out on one wall with all the names and numbers of the riders.

Went, had a look, not blown away.

actually walked a second circle,

pretty much a re run of last year.

G

There ia a seperate area next to the Vets and Elites number collection that gave out stickers showing 10 or more years and one for 16 years.

Now I know, the sign reads U/16,yellow stickers. I thought it's u16 riders who need stickers. Orgs regs read 'yellow numbers',nothing about collecting a seperate sticker. It's likely an oversight from their part and they tried a quick fix. What the hell anyway...

Edited by Fester

I am still trying to figure out where one would go to get the green numbers for the Double Club, i.e. 55km mtb and the road race?

I was there on Thursday morning and asked the lady who got my race pack and she knew nothing about it and asked another lady. Nobody seemed to know, and the queues at the enquiry section were crazy and I couldn't justify standing there for so long just for a differently coloured number, if they even exist.

Yet the final instructions form still mentions it. I reckon they should say in the instructions how to go about it or else why not just automate it.

Surely their systems can know on printing which riders/groups are doing both?

I am still trying to figure out where one would go to get the green numbers for the Double Club, i.e. 55km mtb and the road race?

I was there on Thursday morning and asked the lady who got my race pack and she knew nothing about it and asked another lady. Nobody seemed to know, and the queues at the enquiry section were crazy and I couldn't justify standing there for so long just for a differently coloured number, if they even exist.

Yet the final instructions form still mentions it. I reckon they should say in the instructions how to go about it or else why not just automate it.

Surely their systems can know on printing which riders/groups are doing both?

If you stand infron of the counters where you collect your race pack at the right you will see there is a counter for stickers and the one sign says double team where they give you a green sticker that goes over your number