Cyclists are rude!

Clinton1

Roadies here in Hermanus have greeted me on my MTB. Almost without fail. MTBers? Only half so far.

welcome to Hermanus! come say high when you pop into P&P... my clothing shop is there

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't greet people with less than 140mm travel on both ends.

that comment has a very "double" meaning....

So using your principle, should the other person greet back or not... whistling.gif

Haha - damn straight they should greet back. I'm one handsome dude whistling.gif

Well this thread proves it I reckon. Many cyclists are apparently rude, stuck up, "I'm so much better than you" snobs.

To those who are, I can only hope your life isn't as miserable as it appears when I see you out on the road. You'll still get a greeting from me but I now expect your miserable silence in response.

For those that aren't, good on you and I look forward to greeting you on the road.

Do you expect everyone who also drives a car to great you?

Do you great every other pedestrian I the city ?

Get over it.

No one in a Porsche ever waves back at me thumbdown.gif

It should actually read:

Christmas shoppers are rude!

I'll gladly deal with a bunch of rude cyclists before finding myself in a bunch of Christmas shoppers. They are a dangerous and ugly mob.

Whenever I listen to Ramstein while cycling people think i am greeting them....i am not. i would just like to clear that up.post-7265-0-27481500-1356344529_thumb.jpg

I'll gladly deal with a bunch of rude cyclists before finding myself in a bunch of Christmas shoppers. They are a dangerous and ugly mob.

Just saw a Jeep and a Yaris fighting over a parking spot.

:-D

It should actually read:

Christmas shoppers are rude!

They are, for the must part.

But again, the degree of rudeness, and ease with which it makes an appearance, is probably a reflection of the general demeanor of the said individual. Maybe cycling just attracts more naturally rude individuals for some reason.

When 2 cyclists pass one another the one with the less expensive bike needs to greet 1st and the the one on the most expensive bike has the option to return the greet or not. This is the way it works

NNNNOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But unfortunately it seems to be the mentality of allot of cyclists. I like to greet people and really don't care if they greet back or not. I am out there to ride my bike, not to make friends

When 2 cyclists pass one another the one with the less expensive bike needs to greet 1st and the the one on the most expensive bike has the option to return the greet or not. This is the way it works

NNNNOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But unfortunately it seems to be the mentality of allot of cyclists. I like to greet people and really don't care if they greet back or not. I am out there to ride my bike, not to make friends

thumbup1.gif