Twenti naainers...... Is the hunnymoon over?????

Big H*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love both my bikes thumbup1.gif

Suppose they just like your kids, you gonna love the bigger round one the same as the little round one ph34r.png

But the bigger round kid will roll better in rough terrain.

The 29ers are being ridden in the bush by cyclists while the part time cyclists have their 26ers attached to the back of their cars, and it's there they will probably stay for their entire holiday.

We are sleeping over in the Camdeboo National park outside Graaff Reinet. We travelled here via Vrede, Golden Gate, N3, N1 and N9. Passed many cars with bikes on......... and only one twenti nainers in all the many bikes zipping to the cost...... is the hunnymoon over???????

I noticed that myself. Drove 300km on N1. Spotted numerous 26" bikes and zero naainers. Seems as if average Joe still rides a 26" bike. Just us snobs on the hub that ride 20 naainers and 650b's

It is because 20naainer riders don`t go on holiday to ride, we ride to the holiday spot through the mountains.

Yeah sure from joburg to cape town is pis maklik if you ride a 29r.

And putting the wife on the handlebar is great fun.

I'll remember to pack my spf 100

As long as more people are riding bikes, should we really care what they are riding.

It's better than sitting in front of a tv or malling

As long as more people are riding bikes, should we really care what they are riding.

It's better than sitting in front of a tv or malling

Yebo.

Buy what you like. Just ride.

My wife says all bikes look the same to her...

you sure you know the difference?

Her lack of knowledge allows me however to to all kinds of upgrades .... without her to notice.... haha ph34r.png

If you keep the colours the same it is even better .Swapping black anthem frame for black SC tallboy in new year .If she does not notice before Easter ,she will never know

Oom, where did you stay? My boet is at Mount Camdeboo for Christmas. Funnily enough, he was told not to take his bike - a twenty-naaainer ;-) - as riding was not allowed. Merry Christmas.

Jy is reg Hendrik , ek vat veel eerder die 26 op vakansie want ek weet met hom kan ek enige ride geniet . Met die 29 is dit net fun as ek plat plaas paaie ry .

Mountain bikers stand around talking **** about wheel sizes when they aren't talking **** about roadies. Meanwhile the roadies are out riding.

Get a life guys or do something constructive like riding a bike.