Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, and Mother Theresa had a hairy chest.

DANGLES DID YOU SEE PHOTOS, THIS IS THE HUB, HERE WE WANT PROOF

Oh, and I will come clean. I am a bit of a doper. When I go dirt jumping, I am so bang all the time that I need to drink 4 hunters dry for some dutch courage. FACT!!! :wacko:

That would qualify for performance enhancing.

Barry, it seems you love all this attention?

admitting to something you have done doesn't take a lot or doesn't make you "the man", especially if you are enjoying the "rush" of it all.

you shouldn't be enjoying this, you are basically making a mockery of the whole thing.

its like a school boy who boasts about being caught for doing something wrong and how many beatings he got from the principle..

Oh, and I will come clean. I am a bit of a doper. When I go dirt jumping, I am so bang all the time that I need to drink 4 hunters dry for some dutch courage. FACT!!! :wacko:

Sies man, at least you can drink something more masculine!!

Mmmm just download the app. Flusin, most sinimax, and sinutab nasal sprays banned completely or in competition. Could not fins vibricol so now i am not going to get top 10 at the monster :-)

Sies man, at least you can drink something more masculine!!

It has a higher alcohol content than most South Africa beers and tastes like a carbo drink. Energy and bravery all in one :thumbup:

Edited by Daft Vader

Someone please revoke his man card .... 4 hunters dry. Are you an undercover promo girl? :whistling:

Barry, it seems you love all this attention?

admitting to something you have done doesn't take a lot or doesn't make you "the man", especially if you are enjoying the "rush" of it all.

you shouldn't be enjoying this, you are basically making a mockery of the whole thing.

its like a school boy who boasts about being caught for doing something wrong and how many beatings he got from the principle..

Dude, are you for real???????

Its all about performance...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn29DvMITu4‎

Grrrr tiger!

Mtbaaaaaasiklist

Hope you are going to give all that money you made from the Tapout Foundation back.

Are you mad ghey, they must fight me for that ****...!

I finish eating and walk with him to the UCI tent & trailer. Another arrogant guy approaches me and starts writing on a form on his clipboard, my name and race number etc. I say arrogant because he asks me to produce identification.

Just been speaking to some pro mates of mine and this seems kinda irregular. Not one of them has ever been asked to produce ID unless it's an out-of-comp test.