Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Guest Omega Man

Never had any problems with my shifting at all

Ok I fitted it. I never thought I'd say this but the only SRAM part on my dh bike is a shifter. Shifting seems ok.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Conna must share with you his Trans time from last year.... this man makes all bikes quiver when he comes near. :D

To be fair miss Earth, that wasn't on the Shova.

How is that Intense doing that you're keeping warm for me?

Edited by Conna

Still have mine. Need to advertise it!

Is your one the type that fits directly to the frames ISG tabs or a "Squashed between and external BB and BB shell" type?

Guest Omega Man

Check out these nifty little stick on cable guides. I put them on my DH bike last night. Anyone who knows me will know I'm pretty. Um. particular when it comes to my bikes. I wasn't 100% happy with the cable routing on my DHR so these were bought.

I might just get some more for my Reign cos the under tube thing doesn't really work for me on the Reign.

post-18968-0-77629600-1380268902_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-65594300-1380268905_thumb.jpg

Check out these nifty little stick on cable guides. I put them on my DH bike last night. Anyone who knows me will know I'm pretty. Um. particular when it comes to my bikes. I wasn't 100% happy with the cable routing on my DHR so these were bought.

I might just get some more for my Reign cos the under tube thing doesn't really work for me on the Reign.

Looks like the brake cable & RD cable jockey things aren't in line... Going for the assymetrical look?

Where did you find those? Looking to get a couple too for a Giant Glory as I also don't like the cable & hose running under the main down tube.