Your Enduro ride

Robodog

International Trade also does FSA and I'm sure there must be a Gravity stem in 60mm.

Alternatively I think Rav-X does a 60/65mm stem. It's a cheapie and should be available at most bike shops

They do Spank as well

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

International Trade also does FSA and I'm sure there must be a Gravity stem in 60mm.

Alternatively I think Rav-X does a 60/65mm stem. It's a cheapie and should be available at most bike shops

I have a Giant connect 60mm stem, but was hoping to get something a bit more "appropriate" to fit my Shova.

Just checked with Jason at Int Trade. He says he has a few to choose from.

Both moto's?

older MOTO brother with his younger Jekyll brother ............ both Bezerker Green and white though :) :clap:

older MOTO brother with his younger Jekyll brother ............ both Bezerker Green and white though :) :clap:

Do you find the bike attracts loads of attention?

As much as I love it (the Colour scheme not the attention) I was thinking of a respray :whistling:

Edited by Nofearnofun

Guest Omega Man

As much as I love it I was thinking of a respray :whistling:

MATT BLACK!!!! Black is the new black

As much as I love it (the Colour scheme not the attention) I was thinking of a respray :whistling:

yes I do, but don't do it, green is the new black

Will you guys make up your minds. First I was told red makes you faster, then there was the whole white-out faze, then it's back to black (but not rims as those are for poor people!) and 30min later it's green! I'm respraying bikes this side like there's no tomorrow!

What with wheel size and all it's very confusing!

Will you guys make up your minds. First I was told red makes you faster, then there was the whole white-out faze, then it's back to black (but not rims as those are for poor people!) and 30min later it's green! I'm replacing bikes this side like there's no tomorrow!

What with wheel size and all it's very confusing!

There... fixed!

You can't fool us... we all know you change bikes more often than epic riders change their bibs.