Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Thanks for the feedback guys, was also thinking of stripping the frame to bare aluminium and polishing or maybe change the colour to bright orange or yellow with new Giant decals.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback guys, was also thinking of stripping the frame to bare aluminium and polishing or maybe change the colour to bright orange or yellow with new Giant decals.

You lost me at stripping that frame. It looks so lekker in that colour, personally I would just leave it as is. But then my bike - black on black with charcoal details... so what do I know.

Agreed with the new fox decals on there - that would look great!

Here it is...  second hand frame and fork off the hub and the other bits from sales wherever I could find it.

loving the dual position pike (130/160), the extra 30mm makes a big difference for getting the front up when the trail points down.  Also went for the KS lev dropper, seems like a better deal than the reverb from a reliability / maintenance point of view.

post-14749-0-04596800-1481781435_thumb.jpg

Here it is... second hand frame and fork off the hub and the other bits from sales wherever I could find it.

loving the dual position pike (130/160), the extra 30mm makes a big difference for getting the front up when the trail points down. Also went for the KS lev dropper, seems like a better deal than the reverb from a reliability / maintenance point of view.

attachicon.gifCapture30.JPG

[emoji7]

I have taken very few / just about no pics of my Banshee built up ... here she is on the way too and also outside of a friends house this morning before coming into work.

sjo sjo!

I have taken very few / just about no pics of my Banshee built up ... here she is on the way too and also outside of a friends house this morning before coming into work.

How you finding the low setting?

How you finding the low setting?

can'T comment yet. just dropped it down now. I had it like that at first fire a ride or two, but can'T recall how it felt and I had also just built up the bike, so it was not set up properly yet and out was all new to me.

just fitted a shorter stem and hope to get out tomorrow and see how things roll. ....the bike also had a different rear tyre now and a rider that had been under pressure with no time to ride the bloody bike for some time now.

so give me a few rides and then I call commenT

2017 Spaz Enduro Comp

Standard spec for now.

Are the changes in the new enduro that big a deal? YES!!!955e68cf47a2ac13a551ac40d652592f.jpg

This thing is a machine! b8aeb75dd3e07e724f9dd467d003e82b.jpg4ef6d4fde4fbe46d2bf8a59eaa413cbf.jpg99dbf9a343743958ddaa8f4c062e3159.jpg750e245fd4e64df53d8b6e7a6a772529.jpg2fb3ec82bc263035daf25b361364b02a.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

For the price it has to be a big deal.

How much are these going for ? I need a 200 x 57 asap...You happy with its performance??

You know you've bought a proper piece of kit when it arrives in it's own briefcase...

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/Seanf1art/20160825_131402_zps8vdbji6r.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How much are these going for ? I need a 200 x 57 asap...You happy with its performance??

Sorry about the late response. i haven't been Hubbing in a while.

The performance is really very good. From the moment I tried it with base pressures it was exceptional. Being so plush you'd think it pedals like a dog but that's not the case. I don't even bother slowing down the compression for a pedally ride. It can be tuned for any suspension set up. Price was somewhere around R8.5k but I don't think there are any more in the country. You'll have to ask your LBS to call International Trade and find out.

BTW, it arrives as a 51mm stroke shock but can easily be changed to 57mm in 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw it cruising past me this afternoon. I was stuck in ridiculous traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it cruising past me this afternoon. I was stuck in ridiculous traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feel very guilty using it on the road at the moment, but the ss commuter is sick in hospital, so the banshee just has to step up to the plate and bat.

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided its time for a new build project. Found this beaut in the classifieds and it was love at first site.

2014 GT sensor elite with a set of spanks bought off the Hub,.. Im still trying to find a fork for this beast so hopefully I will have it running in a week or two.

What do you guys think?

post-59319-0-20788400-1486014104_thumb.jpg

post-59319-0-25756200-1486014143_thumb.jpg