Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My big bike in action...

Is that drop onto flat road? That looks like 6-7ft at least. Mighty amount of air!

Is that drop onto flat road? That looks like 6-7ft at least. Mighty amount of air!

There is a landing for it. Actually quite friendly...

The Reign is in - initial ride good - needs some tweaking and please some decent riding weather.

post-14003-0-35254900-1370254983_thumb.jpg

The Reign is in - initial ride good - needs some tweaking and please some decent riding weather.

:clap: :thumbup:

Nice one!!!

Just got a few things from over the pond to add to my ride(s)

Hey Headshot. I see you have a chain device on the bike, so this means the ISCG tabs are there, right?

Have they made a cutout in the RHS of the lower link to clear the top tab? Could you post some pics of this area?

I decided against the bike because I am worried about that lower link, so I am interested to see what has changed, if anything.

Show us you have the balls to match that bike ... get her dirty and on the couch for the pic .... if you can get a vid clip with sound when you wife catches you in action it would be even better!

Congrats again on that bike!

Show us you have the balls to match that bike ... get her dirty and on the couch for the pic .... if you can get a vid clip with sound when you wife catches you in action it would be even better!

Congrats again on that bike!

I second that! - The congrats part, not the purposely getting you into trouble and deriving pleasure from it going viral part..

Hairy, I doubt he has black and blue balls, yet!

What year is that? 2013/2014? Noli, ISCG was standard on 2013+ reigns.. I'm almost sure it was the whole range from that year??

What year is that? 2013/2014? Noli, ISCG was standard on 2013+ reigns.. I'm almost sure it was the whole range from that year??

I just hope Giant didn't do what they did on the Reign X. My lower link broke at that cutout, like many others around the world.

Archived