Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

Shot in the dark... Anybody have a medium 130mm to 140mm travel frame for sale? Tapered or 1.5"  head tube please. 

26" wheels with QR rear.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shot in the dark... Anybody have a medium 130mm to 140mm travel frame for sale? Tapered or 1.5"  head tube please. 

26" wheels with QR rear.

I have a 2012 (bought new Nov 2014) Med Trance frame, 127 mm travel. Tapered, QR rear. 

I have a 2012 (bought new Nov 2014) Med Trance frame, 127 mm travel. Tapered, QR rear. 

PM me with details please.

When you use your bike as a proposal tool there's no way you're gonna be allowed to sell it! Trance advanced pike and Enve 70/30.

post-382-0-36070900-1431327253_thumb.jpg

My #enduro build is finally complete (If there is such a thing, as a complete build)  :D

Big up to Bibi for his awesome service and organizing the MRP fork and Cane Creek headset!

Quite possibly the best online service I have ever received!

And a big thanks to all the guys at the Trailhead for all the work they have done on my bike.

Will be testing the MRP stage at Hakahana tomorrow, but so far its all smiles :) Definitely a million times better then my old stock fork.

Cheers!

post-39204-0-98573300-1431785488_thumb.jpg

post-39204-0-35739600-1431785504_thumb.jpg

My #enduro build is finally complete (If there is such a thing, as a complete build) :D

Big up to Bibi for his awesome service and organizing the MRP fork and Cane Creek headset!

And a big thanks to all the guys at the Trailhead for all the work they have done on my bike.

Will be testing the MRP stage at Hakahana tomorrow, but so far its all smiles :) Definitely a million times better then my old stock fork.

Cheers!

thats a sweet looking bike. Hakahana gonna be a jol.

Bibi is a real gent ????

My #enduro build is finally complete (If there is such a thing, as a complete build)  :D

Cheers!

That is a really good looking ride... Enjoy it!

Cheers!

Dude!! That looks great 

Too cool

Many many happy trails 

When you use your bike as a proposal tool there's no way you're gonna be allowed to sell it! Trance advanced pike and Enve 70/30.

You think the terror on his face is because of the drop or from the prospect of getting married?

You think the terror on his face is because of the drop or from the prospect of getting married?

Drops are not nearly as scary as aquiring a wife.... must be the thought of marriage!

:P

Drops are not nearly as scary as aquiring a wife.... must be the thought of marriage!

:P

recon he just realised that he will not be riding his trails so often anymore :P

Archived