The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

I know it has been posted 100 pages ago, but can someone please give me a live streaming link again. My boss is watching the Open on tv and faking illness now would be too obvious.

http://cricfree.tv/euro-sports.php and click on eurosport

to delete the pop up adverts look for the small red x in the middle of the video pic

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great.. wonder how this will be policed esp if field is spread after the first climb up the Alp

Laser, but pigspotter knows where they going to be sitting.

great.. wonder how this will be policed esp if field is spread after the first climb up the Alp

By GPS.

Laser, but pigspotter knows where they going to be sitting.

And we know how cyclists like Twitter…

http://cricfree.tv/euro-sports.php and click on eurosport

to delete the pop up adverts look for the small red x in the middle of the video pic

www.steephill.tv also has a bunch of links under the live coverage option. Some thing applies in getting rid of the ads covering the screen. The other option is to make the video feed full screen and the ads disappear... Hard to hide that you're watching the TdF in open plan though...

News just in: The ASO has noted the riders' concern about the descent on today's stage. However, instead of shortening the stage and cutting up the descent, there will be a speed limit imposed in a bid to prevent riders taking uncalculated risks.

And if they break the speed limit? time penalties?

isn't this pretty much against that of a competative sport, taking risks and being a better descender?

And we know how cyclists like Twitter…

like and use appropriately are two very different things though.... and when the SO's get involved - HKGK.

So froome only has eyes for yellow. Quintana is chasing white. It’s on Nieve’s shoulders right now..but with lots of points available today, is anyone going to get in a break and collect?

SECOND CONCLUSION: AN UNUSUALLY HIGH AEROBIC POTENTIAL

THIRD CONCLUSION: A VERY STABLE BODY WEIGHT

FOURTH CONCLUSION: EXCELLENT ABILITY TO RECUPERATE

umm yeah - thats pretty much what epo/bloodtransfusion/aicar/clenbuterol facilitate. Saying that he does these things better than others only raises more suspicion

So froome only has eyes for yellow. Quintana is chasing white. It’s on Nieve’s shoulders right now..but with lots of points available today, is anyone going to get in a break and collect?

UCI going to collect fine money big time with all the speeding on the descents today.....

We've seen many, many thousands of bikes on this trip. And about 8 29ers.

The rest of the world isn't addicted to trying to emulate road riding on fire trails and farm tracks quite like SA. ;)

Heading over to the UK on Sat and will be looking around for some nice bargains... Primarily in the nice Orange 5 (26er - yup I said it!) arena as a replacement.

How did you come to that? He fell. Did he overcook on the corner? Did he slide? Did he hit something in the road? I don't know. Neither do you. He was simply descending fast, and crashed. That's dangerous for him. Froome's criticism both in the post-race interview and subsequent media said he was taking "uncalculated risks". How calculated is following the wheel of a dangerous rider.

No. He is talking about another contender. How is his opinion on what happened going to be partial?

Were getting into a chicken and egg situation here now, who came first or rather from this perspective who fell off first, why and who is wrong?

Fact still remains, AC fell off taking risks while trying to drop Froome on the descent.

Froome used hindsight to hit the nail on the head and now people have an issue because he told the truth.

Wonder how much SKY donated to get that right.

Its only gonna hurt Contador in terms of attacking on the descents.

If someone it 10 seconds behind at the top of the climb how are they going to resist catching up to the leaders who are sitting up catching their breath.