Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So game number 8 arrived for the Switch on Monday.

Like the original Arcade version, it's not as fast paced as Street Fighter, but the graphics are pleasant, and so is the gameplay.

7f17c32a6145e43cd81fe17f93da34e9.jpg

If you have a PC that can run games DL COD Warzone (free to play).

I have Modern Warfare 3, although the last time I wanted to carry on with MW3, the game crashed. Think I might get Black Ops 3.

So this arrived the other day. My Mrs says it's the last game I can order - I say it's the last game for now [emoji51]

24199fef598a7a7910766daf3944e5d7.jpg

Took my personal PC home yesterday after a co worker screwed around with the switch in out office and blew a port on my TimeCapsule. So I made the choice that I can’t risk my personal property to be damaged because the company has the attitude that I am in the wrong and he did nothing wrong (this happened while I was in a MRI machine hunting for a few naughty cells).

So might use it for a bit of gaming at home.

Running an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 with 32 GB of RAM and a GTX1070 ( used the PC for photoshop and for day to day work as I have not received a company computer since starting there in February as a contractor and June full time)

Wonder how farm simulator will work on my PC. Just have to remember to transfer my mods...