Dangerous Cyclists

arongersh

True, the most dangerous are cars. But many cyclists on the road are dangerous to other cyclists. We expect cars to pass us at 1.5 meters, but some of these "non-beginner" cyclists might fly past one at about 0.25 meters, even though you were clearly not aware of their presence. You might randomly stray a little sidewards on your bike (after all, you are alone on the road) and that would mean an accident. Please . . . pass with 1.5 meters, just like a car should. Thanks

http://www.sell-my-house-fsbo.com/images/For_sale_sign_1_5156113.jpg Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

um, yes..............

er............

but....................

wtf................

okay I got it

why are you even cycling in front of a stronger rider?

I think you should turn this around. It is not about them it is about you..............

A little friendly ... "passing on your right" goes a long way when wanting to pass another rider who would not know you are there.

It is the responsibility of the faster rider to pass when it is safe. Just like the cars responsibility to pass a cyclist/taxi/donkey cart when it is safe. Or just shout at the slower rider to keep left :P

Be greatful he's on a bicycle - at least its quiet!

Nothing like a Hero on a super-bike taking a racing line and cutting the apex.

The fact that you heard him coming, does nothing to mitigate the brown adrenalin rush that occurs as he blasts past and you feel the heat coming off the engine. :)

Edited by zaslinger

True, the most dangerous are cars. But many cyclists on the road are dangerous to other cyclists. We expect cars to pass us at 1.5 meters, but some of these "non-beginner" cyclists might fly past one at about 0.25 meters, even though you were clearly not aware of their presence. You might randomly stray a little sidewards on your bike (after all, you are alone on the road) and that would mean an accident. Please . . . pass with 1.5 meters, just like a car should. Thanks

train harder so nobody will "fly past" you!