What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Lexx...wayward pines feedback?

Man oh Man. One of the best Series i have watched in a very long time. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  Almost Finished with S1. Its a Bat Sh@t Crazy Town that Wayward Pines. Cant wait for S2. Want to finish before S2 Starts Tomorrow. :eek:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently found a awesome site full of anime so been streaming some series from there - http://gogocartoon.us/anime-list.html 

You can also download batches from Horriblesubs ( http://horriblesubs.info/shows/ ) or if you create a free account at Kissanime http://kissanime.to/ ) you can download from them as well. I prefer downloading to streaming, myself.  ^_^

Can't believe I still have to wait 5 months for All Out! I'm a big fan of sports anime, so I'm looking forward to seeing a rugby anime - should be good!

maxresdefault.jpg

anyone carry on with the 100...it was pretty mediocre but somewhat compelling enough to watch it..but this latest season is just absolute crud

anyone carry on with the 100...it was pretty mediocre but somewhat compelling enough to watch it..but this latest season is just absolute crud

yep. a big fan of the show. S2 was brilliant. S3 is draggin on a bit, but still good enough viewing given the beginnings of The Drought out there.

yep. a big fan of the show. S2 was brilliant. S3 is draggin on a bit, but still good enough viewing given the beginnings of The Drought out there.

when I knew there weren't going to be anymore lesbian love scenes...I stopped watching  :whistling:  :D

I have episodes from 9 onwards lined up...bu I honestly cant see myself watching them

when I knew there weren't going to be anymore lesbian love scenes...I stopped watching  :whistling:  :D

I have episodes from 9 onwards lined up...bu I honestly cant see myself watching them

still a 100 times better than supergirl! :P

Just started binging on Banshee. Haven't seen it before (how!?) And so far so good

I just finished the series finale last night. Closure. No rubbish open ended cliff hangers in hopes of a returning season. So if anything, you can look forward to a great story. Kinda like closing a good book after a satisfying read.

This series is hilarious. It's on Netflix

An idiot abroad - seven wonders

This series is hilarious. It's on Netflix

An idiot abroad - seven wonders

Karl Pilkington is either the smartest or the dumbest person in the world. He's awesome.

Karl Pilkington is either the smartest or the dumbest person in the world. He's awesome.

I would want to sit and have a pint with him - I love him he's such a laugh.