What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I’ve started rewatching House of Lies..

Forgot how much I love this show, it’s not the greatest but I love the character relationship development and backstabbery revolving throughout the story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm watching it. Very good so far. Interesting that they've chosen to focus more on the ex-soldier/war/PTSD aspect, rather than the lone vigilante/organised crime version of The Punisher I know.

Might be telling that war and soldiers are currently more of an American problem than organised crime.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

i properly enjoyed The Punisher. Must be a very sore point the series stepped into the issue the mental instability suffered by many war vets. But that's the thing with America: war is glorified to the point all their soldiers can come home to is that rather tired platitude: thank you for your service. wow.

anyway, finished Ascension. very interesting. Finished screening in 2014, so a throwback from wayback of sorts. Surprised and disappointed there aren't follow-up seasons. Would have liked to see where the show was going given the ending in part 6.

Finished Season 3 of 'The Fall' over the weekend. 

Super slow-paced, but a satisfying conclusion to the series, nonetheless. A definite must-see if you've watched the first two seasons. 

Finished Season 3 of 'The Fall' over the weekend.

Super slow-paced, but a satisfying conclusion to the series, nonetheless. A definite must-see if you've watched the first two seasons.

Yup.. Didn't enjoy s03 as much.. But a must watch if you watched the other two

New season of Vikings decided to take the batshit crazy of Ivar the Boneless up a level. I miss Travis Fimmel but I'm intrigued enough to keep watching - for now.

New season of Marvel's SHIELD started off quite good. Taking place in space this season it seems, with aliens galore, so more emphasis on the sci-fi aspects.

Anyone tried "Designated Survivor" on Netflix?

Thoroughly enjoying it, mixture of 24 and West Wing!

Really stuck into it now and thoroughly enjoying it.

I have The Punisher lined up for what that is finished

And then Vikings once a week

Having to wait for my brother to finish work before I can watch this is driving me nuts.

yeah saw it on my calendar this morning

that and knightfall

The Walking Dead is becoming a little bit boring now. Just kill someone. Tired of watching how they kill walkers.....