What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I got both MASH and Night Court, just for the hell of it. Haven't really been able to get into MASH, though I enjoy an episode now and again, but watching Night Court is a lot of silly, light-hearted, entertaining fun.

Gawd night court was a firm favourite growing up. What was the bailiffs name...bull?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawd night court was a firm favourite growing up. What was the bailiffs name...bull?

Yes, Bull. Real name Richard Moll (Height‎: ‎6 ft 8 in (2.03 m), now aged 75).

http://i2.wp.com/www.retrobunny.org/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/15d76a64fa_4-13.jpg?resize=651%2C434

Westworld just started and the big decision is: Watch and wait for each episode, or wait and watch a whole bunch of them at once?

What else? Oh, Masterchef Australia is starting soon as well as the new season of Brockmire, which hopefully will be as hilarious as the first season

We're going to watch Westworld tonight, there's no way we'll be able to hold out for the entire series, without catching any major spoilers along the way.

Didn't realise that it was almost Masterchef time (again), since The Girl is rewatching it (again) on DSTV at the moment.

And I just started Brockmire S1 on the weekend, what an absolute hoot!!

Master chef should not be mentioned or allowed to be posted here...... hate it with a passion

Of course my SOH loves them and records / watches every single episode from anywhere on this planet.

Rant over

Feel better

Does or did anyone watch "Come Dine With Me"?  It was a fairly average program but with a pretty funny commentator.

The UK version was not too bad - some horrific people out there though.

Master chef should not be mentioned or allowed to be posted here...... hate it with a passion

Of course my SOH loves them and records / watches every single episode from anywhere on this planet.

Rant over

Feel better

Which Masterchef? Can't stand the US one either, while the UK one is pretty bland, but the Australian version is fantastic, mainly due to the presence, charm and personality of the three main presenters.

Does or did anyone watch "Come Dine With Me"? It was a fairly average program but with a pretty funny commentator.

The UK version was not too bad - some horrific people out there though.

I only watched it for his chirps. Some of them were sharp hey.

Almost finished watching Falling Skies....I can't believe Steven Spielburg was part of this, dismal acting! But I don't have DSTV nor affordable internet so I just take what I can scrounge from people!

Managed one season of Lethal Weapon as well....not sure if I will bother watching the second season....

Sat through a few seasons of Kitchen Nightmares as well last weekend, just reinforces my policy of not eating out these days!

Edited by Mojoman

Almost finished watching Falling Skies....I can't believe Steven Spielburg was part of this, dismal acting!

Heve your seen some of the crud he's directed in the past 20 years. Nothing even remotely stands out since saving private ryan or band of brothers

I only watched it for his chirps. Some of them were sharp hey.

There was another one..about weddings..also the same commentator .. man did I laugh with the SA version when that couple got married in the nude..worst of all the bride was at school with my brother.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Heve your seen some of the crud he's directed in the past 20 years. Nothing even remotely stands out since saving private ryan or band of brothers

Falling Skies Season 1 was so promising though - it went down so quickly after that.

I suspect so is every other woman in South Africa.

Launch Phase is sold out. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I have no idea what that means. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen