What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I'm enjoying Westworld, but I also find this season to be a bit more character-driven rather than plot-driven. This, however, is not necessarily a bad thing, imo, as I find the characters' growth fascinating. It does mean not every episode will have the same pace, though, this week's episode being a case in point, as it focused a lot on Thandie Newton's character, Maeve.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yebo, and I would love for Wendy to analyse me.  Over and over again. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Oh and Wags' character is a beaut!!  Old man Rhodes too!!

Another reboot...and it looks good...especially Higgins :)

omw, i never thought i could still say higgy-babes, and it would actually be appropriate  :drool:  :blush:

and wow, throwbacktowayback

Edited by Capricorn

Watching the Immunity challenge on Masterchef, I got the feeling that this episode was rigged. How can Loki's fish and rice, beat the Top Junior Chef in Australia. They gave him a 10/10 but for her stunning dish that is top quality just a 8/10.

Watching the Immunity challenge on Masterchef, I got the feeling that this episode was rigged. How can Loki's fish and rice, beat the Top Junior Chef in Australia. They gave him a 10/10 but for her stunning dish that is top quality just a 8/10.

Well duh of course it's rigged. It's reality tv.

I agree, there is only one Magnum and one Higgings.

Snap, there can be only one Magnum.  This guy's a whimp.  The Ferrari is just as pretty as always.

The new Higgins...that can work..I'll get used to that, the British accent :wub:  

But I will still miss the original. 

I agree, there is only one Magnum and one Higgings.

Snap, there can be only one Magnum. This guy's a whimp. The Ferrari is just as pretty as always.

The new Higgins...that can work..I'll get used to that, the British accent :wub:

But I will still miss the original.

If it was a continuation of the story then maybe it would work but a remake nope it won't work.... there is nothing Magnum PI about that wannabe Magnum.

Yes I feel strongly about it[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited

Edited by Readsalot

Maybe it's been discussed already, been a busy boy the past few weeks;

Netflix original: Money Heist/Casa de Pappel

Spanish heist story with english subtitles - was brilliant, really loved the story, the acting it was top TV in my humble opinion

Anyone know anything about Stranger things ? Is it good? Is Winona Ryder Palatable? Always found her boring.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

Seems like I just woke from a coma and watched season 1 and am well into season 2.

I am not generally a fan of the Sci Fi/Horror genre, but must admit that its been very well done in this series.

The kids' acting is brilliant and Winona Ryder has been pretty good too.

Edited by splat

Reloaded Game of Thrones a few weeks ago. My wife hadn't seen it yet and wasn't keen. We had just finished watching Viking S04 so I suggested watching it straight after wards telling her that it was basically the same as Vikings but with a little bit of nudity......  :ph34r:

We are halfway through S02 now and enjoying it with a few WTF moments peppered around for good measure. Just need to keep the remote handy in case the little fella strolls in and asks "What are they doing?"

Simple. His dish was tastier. He would have gotten my vote as well and I didn't even get to taste it.  :whistling:  And there are four judges, therefore  each contestant gets four scores, it's not as simple as an 8/10 vs a 10/10.

Bear in mind, by this time Loki has been cooking in the Masterchef kitchen for more than two weeks, so he knows what the judges like and he knows how to use his time for maximum efficiency. It's pretty easy for those professional chefs to misjudge the standard of cooking these amateurs have and it's an alien environment for them.

I wouldn't mind that curry of Loki in a Bunny chow.

So the wife ask me to watch 13 Reasons Why with her. I hate teen movies/series, but to keep the peace in the house and collect some brownie points I agreed. :whistling:

It was a bit of an eye opener in the sense of, what if my kid are bullied,social isolated and traumatised like that. I don't even want to know what parents are going through if their child commits suicide because of bullies like that.