What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I didn't like him much in Walking Dead, but thought he did a good job as the Punisher. Then I saw him in The Accountant and he was amazing in that role. What clinched it for me was when I saw more than half his posts on Instagram are of him and and his Staffy. Any man who likes Staffies can't be all bad!

Edit: Beg yer pardon - went to check and I think it's a pitbull, not a Staffy. 

Yeah, his roles in Punisher & The Accountant are perfect. Really, really good. A few steps above that in TWD

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy westerns (even those set in modern day), so just started watching Yellowstone (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4236770/).

First episode is very good, and second one is teed up.

But why on earth do the networks launch a series with 2 weekly episodes then take a 2 week break?

Godless, was excellent. I really enjoyed it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5516154/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

the nice thing is, it's a mini series, so an eventual conclusion is reached. 

Agree. Enjoyed that one a lot. Hero in the Clint Eastwood style.

Not a tv show, but The Ballad of Lefty Brown was also most enjoyable.

(Apologies for the Hijack)

• 2 weeks later...

Blew through "Safe" on Netflix. Not impressed. Plot was a bit thin although it did have it's twists but the acting was terrible. Scored 7.4/10 in IMDB.

Been watching reruns of "West Coast Customs" which can be mildly entertaining and "Fastest Car " as well which again is mildly interesting watching 4 drivers go head to head with cars from all walks of life.

Started "Aquarius" last night with David Duchovny. Looks like it could be a winner. It's David Duchovny so watching this with an open mind ready to be surprised by the unexpected!

Started watching "Generation War" last night

Nice. I've been trying to get that one with English subs, after watching Babylon Berlin.