What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Enjoyed Tom Clancy's older books.. his Splinter cell series of books sucked.. didnt really play the games..

his older books are well written well researched and quite technical in nature. the newer books seemed rushed and poorly written

a few of his books made it into movies..

The Hunt for red October

Patriot Games

clear and present danger

Sum of all Fears

That's 'cos he had a co-writer for many later books, and died in 2013. 

His op-centre books were actually written entirely by a collaborator, Jeff Rovin. 

Agreed re his Ryan books. Far better than the spinoffs. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since I browsed this thread, never mind watch TV. Now that FTTH is available in my area, and approved, I only need to wait for the installation (tomorrow).

Activated some old subscriptions from 2016 and 2017, so I have a fair amount to catch up on.

Question for the informed... I didn't pay my TV licence due on 31/05 this year. Has anyone here refused to pay, even through you have a TV? For me, it's two hundred and whatever, which is small enough to keep them off my back.

Don't know what's wrong with my Kodi, cant seem to watch Jack Ryan atm, and a couple other shows. I do see the episodes, but when I select the desired episode, it says no stream available? I'm using Neptune Rising as a add on. 

Don't know if its maybe the add on? What Add ons are the best at the moment.

Don't know what's wrong with my Kodi, cant seem to watch Jack Ryan atm, and a couple other shows. I do see the episodes, but when I select the desired episode, it says no stream available? I'm using Neptune Rising as a add on.

Don't know if its maybe the add on? What Add ons are the best at the moment.

Hi...are you using Real Debrid...it could be that the subscription has lapsed.

Three episodes deep in Sharp Objects and so far it's a tad 'meh'. Maybe it's just a real slow burner. Will see how things progress. 

Watched an episode of The Handmaid's Tale - hoping it's not a soap dressed up to look a tad more interesting than it is. 

Question for the informed... I didn't pay my TV licence due on 31/05 this year. Has anyone here refused to pay, even through you have a TV? For me, it's two hundred and whatever, which is small enough to keep them off my back.

Small enough to just pay too

IronFist S02 was actually damn cool. was abit disappointed with new seasons of Jones and Cage, but IF S02 delivered, especially that last ep. netflix you suck. that ending deserved serving up season 3 right then and there!

Sneaky Pete! If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you give it a go. There are 2 seasons already so its going to make for an excellent binge.

Created By Bryan Cranston.afbff4b7f4ce97fe2eb1d24e96d20735.jpg

No idea yet .... trawling through Sons Of Anarchy at the moment ... will fall back onto the Mayans when done with SOA.

But given the trailer and the depth they can take the Mayans to, I can only imagine it is good.

caught my interest, but haven't started watching it. Any good?

Sneaky Pete! If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you give it a go. There are 2 seasons already so its going to make for an excellent binge.

Created By Bryan Cranston.afbff4b7f4ce97fe2eb1d24e96d20735.jpg

Looks interesting!