• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been down with Shingles this weekend "yay"

So wathed a lot of content.

"Maniac"

So, I am a huge Emma Stone fan, and this is the only reason I watched the whole thing.

It's different, and Visually very good. The story is a bit weird, but it has a kinda message, that gets through at the end.

Finished shooter as well, and heard it's not being renewed for another season, which is good, as I kinda got tired of it at the end ( but that's just me, I'm not a 6 season series watcher.

Also cought up on Suits, which is most enjoyable.

Wow, thanks for that Cap! Two episodes in and I'm hooked. The fact that Paula Beer looks exactly like a friend of mine is confusing as hell though.

please explain this " confusion"  :whistling:  ^_^

Beer has gorgeous eyes. took like the last ep for me to realize it. But glad someone else enjoying the show. i think it's a massive sleeper hit.

MANIAC is brilliant!!!

:excl:  Avoid watching the trailer for the full experience!   :excl:

MANIAC is brilliant!!!

:excl: Avoid watching the trailer for the full experience! :excl:

I started watching and got bored halfway through. Maybe my mind is in the wrong place.. I'll give it a go again

I started watching and got bored halfway through. Maybe my mind is in the wrong place.. I'll give it a go again

The first episode really is a slog. 

I'm in the same boat. I was half confused and bored the whole first episode. But will give it another go.

So, I am a huge Emma Stone fan, and this is the only reason I watched the whole thing.

It's different, and Visually very good. The story is a bit weird, but it has a kinda message, that gets through at the end.

Last part sums it up for me. It was so so so long winded, and in the end didn't really tie things together. I don't understand the point of the AI computer either. What cosmic connection did Owen and Annie actually have? Meh. I don't know. I wanted it to be better than it actually was.

Started watching Ozark on Friday ... rather decent ... kind of a mix of Breaking Bad and Fargo

Started watching Season 1 when Season 2 was fully spooled up so I could get a straight run at it.

Some pretty intense scenes!

Brilliant.

Have any of you riff raff watched the Wonder Years again.

Been watching it with my boys, and it is brilliant, the dialogue of the pilot episode is just golden!

Have any of you riff raff watched the Wonder Years again.

Been watching it with my boys, and it is brilliant, the dialogue of the pilot episode is just golden!

Crikey, I haven't watched that since the late 80's / early 90's. Used to be one of my favourite shows.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80

Crikey, I haven't watched that since the late 80's / early 90's. Used to be one of my favourite shows.

It aired in 1988 internationally ... not sure when locally.