What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bodyguard on Netflix is pretty cool and giving me something to watch on the idt.

https://youtu.be/jZj4M_Qz-mI

Excellent series....had to Google the the 'Maam' term....kinda cool...that's the title for a senior female officer in the the British Services.Did not know that???? Edited by urbanroyal

Busy watching S2 of "Making a Murderer". How the hell, can they still have Avery in Prison after all the new evidence and new forensic testing methods. There must be a huge cover-up. :ph34r: . His new lawyer, that Kathleen lady is good. Hope if he gets out, he sues the sh@t out of them.

That's how he ended up there the second time...cos he was about to sue them!

Ma’am short for Madam [emoji6]

Just a pronunciation difference, essentially. 

Brits say it "mahm" vs everyone else "mam". They've taken it to be a proper "aa" which produces an aah. 

Sinner season 2..man there is going to be some messed up stuff happening again

Season 1 was hectic, I am still recovering from it.

Anyone else watching Pine Gap?

It's turning into a very intriguing bit of story, and very topical given real-life regional politics.

Set in the intensely secretive world of intelligence and the enigmatic US/Australia joint defence facility in central Australia, the spy-thriller Pine Gap delves into the famously strong alliance between the two countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else watching Pine Gap?

It's turning into a very intriguing bit of story, and very topical given real-life regional politics.

Pine Gap season finale last night, was mint! the whole show is pretty damn good. tight little script. I hope they generate a season 2. That Jacqueline Mackenzie such a gorgeous oldie.. :blush:

I completed S01 of Blindspot this weekend. Might take a break and watch something else before continuing with S02, 03 and 04.

That said, I watched e01 of Manifest - https://g.co/kgs/6VmCCw

ya.. that blindspot formula is bit of an acquired taste. She's darn gorgeous though.

as for Manifest.. oi. so much promise only for the story line to start a nose-dive into mehness.